Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 8, 2012
First of all, I am very pleased with the product. I found it very easy to install and was able to get it installed correctly on the first attempt. It was easier than I thought it would be, without having a lot of experience in installing such protectors. I like how it comes with 3 of them, so if you do mess up, you have more than once chance without having to buy more.

It does significantly reduce glare. The matte finish adds a nice touch and the screen isn't so slippery now. It does degrade the clarity of the screen somewhat, but with the benefit of glare reduction, I think it's worth it. My previous phone (HTC EVO 4G) also had a matte finish anti-glare protector on it, so I was already accustomed to how the screen looks. And most importantly, it protects the screen from scratches!

The best advice I can give when installing the screen protector is to make absolute sure your screen is clean. Use the included micro-fiber cloth and spend a couple of minutes continiously wiping. The screen should look absolutely clear and clean, with no smudges or debris. After getting the screen completely clean, immediately install the protector following the included instructions. Make sure to align it correctly on the bottom before moving up the screen with the rest of the protector. The manufactor has a video on their website showing you the procedure.

If any questions, feel free to comment and I will answer to the best of my ability, thanks.
on November 13, 2012
This protector seems very high in quality. It was easy to apply, and looks invisible, which I love. My fingers glide over the surface smoother than the glass. However, using the S-Pen with anything other than light pressure creates small indentations in the protector. They are VERY hard to see, but are still there. Overall, I think this is a great protector, but could be a little thicker or harder.

I would buy it, especially since you get 3 and a lifetime warranty.
on December 13, 2012
Dude. Wow. I am so incredibly impressed with this screen protector. Well first of all, for the quality and price a 3-pack is incredible. I love how the package included several sets of detailed directions as well as a link to video directions online, that made me feel pretty confident about what I was doing. Also they included a microfiber cloth, a squeegee for getting the bubbles out, and some extra sticky stuff for getting dust off the screen, that was pretty awesome. Especially for me, because for one, I am notoriously bad at applying screen protectors, and two - I have cats so cat hair is freakin everywhere. Except on my screen protector luckily! This is the very first screen protector I've ever applied that didn't get cat hair trapped under it, thanks to all the included tools, yay! So anyway, I put it on no problem, fits perfectly and wasn't too stiff or anything like some I have used before. The bubbles came out easily and yet again another first - not one single bubble or dust particle trapped underneath!! Woohoo!! The best part was after I took off the protective screen. I had to look again to make sure it was really there. It was! It is so crystal clear - no screen distortion like I have seen before with other protectors. I mean, I have a Note 2, so it's basically a crime to distort that gorgeous screen. It was the #1 thing I was worried about, but this protector couldn't be more clear! I couldn't say enough good about these protectors, I would order them 100 times over. Amazing product and I got it in promptly too! Thank you so much, would recommend this to ANY and EVERYONE who has a Galaxy Note 2!! Or any other phone for that matter :-D
on April 22, 2013
I installed this screen protector on my husband's GNote II as a test. I understand that the trade-off for an anti-glare screen protector is a bit of hit on perceived clarity and brightness of the screen. Personally, I thought it did a great job of making the screen more visible and less prone to glare, especially outside. However, my husband did not like this screen protector because he felt that it made the screen "less clear" and less vibrant, and the anti-glare benefit could not overcome those shortcomings. I ended up removing it on his request and installing a Tech Armor HD Clear screen protector instead and he is happier.

If I didn't already have a screen protector on my GNote II, I would consider applying this and testing it myself. It seemed to reduce fingerprints, which is a problem on very clear screen protectors (like mine).

I will say that if your screen looks darker after applying this screen protector, I'd suggest turning up the brightness a notch to compensate for what the screen protector is blocking and see if that helps.

All in all, the quality is fine and application was a snap, so there is nothing wrong with these screen protectors, per se. It will come down to whether or not you are willing to accept a bit less vibrancy and screen clarity to have an anti-glare screen, and that is personal preference.
on December 18, 2012
I think this is a good screen protector (three protectors come in a package), but just not the one for me. If you like the matte look screen protector, this one is a good one. I like to get the crystal-clear ones so I can see every detail in my screen. I thought I would try the "anti-glare" kind for once and I didn't like it. I used quotations around anti-glare because I couldn't see how it resisted glare, if anything glare was worse than usual. I tried to use one for about a month and went back to the crystal-clear protectors. The screen protectors fit great and are perfectly cut to the screens dimensions and bottom home button. Easy enough to apply to screen (I like the two tab installation), but I noticed when I used the stylus that comes with the Note2 I could see my previous writing/drawing on the screen protector. It was easy to wipe off, but it annoyed me since the crystal-clear protectors did not do this. No reside upon removal. Overall a good transaction, just not the screen protector for me.

edited review:
I changed my review rating from three stars to five after a few discussions with Tech Armor. I did not like the matte finish screen protectors so they replaced them with the crystal clear protectors :)
1111 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2013
I haven't had my phone yet, but I suppose this will fit well.
Will update when applied to the phone.

update
I took the advice from youtube video: apply the protector in a humid environment, say bathroom after a hot bath. The dust won't easily land on your gigantic screen in this case. Still very easy to apply, but one trouble I had was that since the screen is huge, the protector is not as stiff as those small screen protectors, when I was peeling off the second layer, it lift the protector itself with it, hence big air bubble got in and fortunately it didn't ruin everything.
The cut outs are accurate. the protector does not cover the front camera and light sensor.

update:
one little flaw i found after using it with a case:
the thin piece under the home button always gets lifted off and it is annoying now. i uploaded some pictures to show how it is. I think if this part is cut out, it'll solve the problem. I asked for replacement and they sent a new pack very soon. very good costumer service.
review image review image
on May 24, 2013
Generally speaking, I am delighted with this product. It does the job, it is clear and unobtrusive, and it does not negatively impact the touch sensitivity of the screen. The printed instructions and video tutorial leave something to be desired (more on this below), but Tech Armor has already confirmed they are working on this. I have to say their customer service is exemplary -- more on this below as well.

I initially had difficulties with installation. It was not so much the dust and bubbles, though I had to work for a few minutes to get the hang of eliminating them. (I'm now an expert at that.) But peeling off the second protective backing sheet was a real challenge. The first time I tried, I ended up removing the little tiny label (it's the "common mistake" featured on elise's review at the top of the product page). Then, when I realized that's what I had done, I lifted the corner of the protective sheet, but it ended up taking off the whole protector. By the time I realized what had happened, I had thrown the entire screen protector in the garbage (thinking it was the second protective backing sheet) and could not use it. I want to emphasize that this was my own mistake. Confusing as the instructions may have been, I could still probably have avoided the mistake if I had read them more carefully. The mistake I made -- though apparently common -- is actually covered (albeit briefly) in the instructions.

I wrote to Tech Armor about my experience and they IMMEDIATELY responded. As soon as they had verified my Amazon order details, they immediately shipped me a replacement pack by First Class Mail. This is impressive and the best warranty experience I have ever had.

In the meantime, I have noticed another small issue with the product: when used with a two-piece slide-on phone case (I have the Seidio Surface), the case tends to peel off the edges and corners of the Tech Armor screen protector after a day or two. I'm currently in the process of corresponding with their Support Team on how to best resolve this issue. (So far they have referred me to the video and instructions on their website, but those do not cover this particular issue.) That's the reason I've only given 4 stars thus far. I'm confident Tech Armor will make me a happy camper on this issue as well, and I will report back here as soon as the problem has been addressed.

***UPDATE:*** Per comment below (yet another immediate response from their excellent support team -- and on a holiday weekend to boot!), Tech Armor Support has confirmed that this product has compatibility challenges with some slide-in phone cases, and has offered me a full refund based on this finding. They are also in the process of updating their instructions. Because of these two positive steps, and because the product is basically excellent at doing what it's designed for (it's designed for a phone, not a specific case), I have upgraded my rating from four stars to five. I highly recommend that anyone NOT using a slide-on case purchase this product. You will be happy with the quality of the product, and with a generous and responsibly backed lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong! Thank you, Tech Armor, for exemplifying excellent customer service.
on November 17, 2012
The protectors were shipped fast. I had trouble with the first set of screen protectors that i purchased. As soon as i informed them about it they notified me by phone and email that they would send me a new pack the next day. The new set was a breeze to install and it looks great! I am very pleased that they took care of me. These guys are awesome and great to see how fast they took action. Thanks again appreciate it! The screen protector is very clear and does not affect the usage of the s-pen. It feels really smooth to the touch. Great buy. Thanks!
on November 17, 2012
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Shipping was fast. Application was very easy. Screen protector surface almost identical to the screen. Designed not to cover edge of phone to prevent peeling especially when using a case. However, I am seeing horizontal rainbow effect at the center of the screen. This does not interfere with the viewing when the display is on. Overall, I am very happy with the screen protector. I highly recommend it. And from the reviews of its other screen protectors for different phones, the tech support seems to be responsive and proactive. =)
on December 18, 2013
I have used Tech Armor before and had no problems. With this one it has been a NIGHTMARE. They made the adhesive that holds the last covering over the protector too strong. This means that no matter what you do or how hard you try when you pull off that last cover it pulls up the entire protector filling it with bubbles. I have installed this multiple times I know how to do this and I was literally about to throw my phone against a wall. I wasted all 3 of the protectors because of this flaw.