4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for fingers- too thin for S-Pen
Published 20 months ago by Matt

1.0 out of 5 stars lousy
The shipment was very fast. The product very cheap. I received 3 in a pack use 2 in 3 days. They don't stay on. My phone was brand new with seal still on put 1st one on came off in my purse. 2nd one clean phone lint free cloth it came off 2 days later. Ordered frm another company.
Published 15 months ago by Blesdiva

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for fingers- too thin for S-Pen, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy Note II Smartphone HD Clear Screen Protectors with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack] (Accessory)
This protector seems very high in quality. It was easy to apply, and looks invisible, which I love. My fingers glide over the surface smoother than the glass. However, using the S-Pen with anything other than light pressure creates small indentations in the protector. They are VERY hard to see, but are still there. Overall, I think this is a great protector, but could be a little thicker or harder.

I would buy it, especially since you get 3 and a lifetime warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing screen protector!, December 13, 2012
Dude. Wow. I am so incredibly impressed with this screen protector. Well first of all, for the quality and price a 3-pack is incredible. I love how the package included several sets of detailed directions as well as a link to video directions online, that made me feel pretty confident about what I was doing. Also they included a microfiber cloth, a squeegee for getting the bubbles out, and some extra sticky stuff for getting dust off the screen, that was pretty awesome. Especially for me, because for one, I am notoriously bad at applying screen protectors, and two - I have cats so cat hair is freakin everywhere. Except on my screen protector luckily! This is the very first screen protector I've ever applied that didn't get cat hair trapped under it, thanks to all the included tools, yay! So anyway, I put it on no problem, fits perfectly and wasn't too stiff or anything like some I have used before. The bubbles came out easily and yet again another first - not one single bubble or dust particle trapped underneath!! Woohoo!! The best part was after I took off the protective screen. I had to look again to make sure it was really there. It was! It is so crystal clear - no screen distortion like I have seen before with other protectors. I mean, I have a Note 2, so it's basically a crime to distort that gorgeous screen. It was the #1 thing I was worried about, but this protector couldn't be more clear! I couldn't say enough good about these protectors, I would order them 100 times over. Amazing product and I got it in promptly too! Thank you so much, would recommend this to ANY and EVERYONE who has a Galaxy Note 2!! Or any other phone for that matter :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protectors, November 17, 2012
The protectors were shipped fast. I had trouble with the first set of screen protectors that i purchased. As soon as i informed them about it they notified me by phone and email that they would send me a new pack the next day. The new set was a breeze to install and it looks great! I am very pleased that they took care of me. These guys are awesome and great to see how fast they took action. Thanks again appreciate it! The screen protector is very clear and does not affect the usage of the s-pen. It feels really smooth to the touch. Great buy. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector; great service; poor instructions (they're working on it); one small product issue NOW RESOLVED, May 24, 2013
Avi Jacobson (Berkeley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Generally speaking, I am delighted with this product. It does the job, it is clear and unobtrusive, and it does not negatively impact the touch sensitivity of the screen. The printed instructions and video tutorial leave something to be desired (more on this below), but Tech Armor has already confirmed they are working on this. I have to say their customer service is exemplary -- more on this below as well.

I initially had difficulties with installation. It was not so much the dust and bubbles, though I had to work for a few minutes to get the hang of eliminating them. (I'm now an expert at that.) But peeling off the second protective backing sheet was a real challenge. The first time I tried, I ended up removing the little tiny label (it's the "common mistake" featured on elise's review at the top of the product page). Then, when I realized that's what I had done, I lifted the corner of the protective sheet, but it ended up taking off the whole protector. By the time I realized what had happened, I had thrown the entire screen protector in the garbage (thinking it was the second protective backing sheet) and could not use it. I want to emphasize that this was my own mistake. Confusing as the instructions may have been, I could still probably have avoided the mistake if I had read them more carefully. The mistake I made -- though apparently common -- is actually covered (albeit briefly) in the instructions.

I wrote to Tech Armor about my experience and they IMMEDIATELY responded. As soon as they had verified my Amazon order details, they immediately shipped me a replacement pack by First Class Mail. This is impressive and the best warranty experience I have ever had.

In the meantime, I have noticed another small issue with the product: when used with a two-piece slide-on phone case (I have the Seidio Surface), the case tends to peel off the edges and corners of the Tech Armor screen protector after a day or two. I'm currently in the process of corresponding with their Support Team on how to best resolve this issue. (So far they have referred me to the video and instructions on their website, but those do not cover this particular issue.) That's the reason I've only given 4 stars thus far. I'm confident Tech Armor will make me a happy camper on this issue as well, and I will report back here as soon as the problem has been addressed.

***UPDATE:*** Per comment below (yet another immediate response from their excellent support team -- and on a holiday weekend to boot!), Tech Armor Support has confirmed that this product has compatibility challenges with some slide-in phone cases, and has offered me a full refund based on this finding. They are also in the process of updating their instructions. Because of these two positive steps, and because the product is basically excellent at doing what it's designed for (it's designed for a phone, not a specific case), I have upgraded my rating from four stars to five. I highly recommend that anyone NOT using a slide-on case purchase this product. You will be happy with the quality of the product, and with a generous and responsibly backed lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong! Thank you, Tech Armor, for exemplifying excellent customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 17, 2012
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Shipping was fast. Application was very easy. Screen protector surface almost identical to the screen. Designed not to cover edge of phone to prevent peeling especially when using a case. However, I am seeing horizontal rainbow effect at the center of the screen. This does not interfere with the viewing when the display is on. Overall, I am very happy with the screen protector. I highly recommend it. And from the reviews of its other screen protectors for different phones, the tech support seems to be responsive and proactive. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Screen Protectors, March 9, 2013
This is a great product to have for you phone. It covers exactly the way the phone is designed and u still have access to all of your applications and you can still use your phone with the protectors over it. Some protectors say that they are clear but none has compared to this product. i will purchase this product again if I need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, November 21, 2012
One of the best screen protectors I have ever used.

Easy install and eliminates the smudge on this large screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars lousy, March 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatr Lifetime Replacement Warranty, July 5, 2013
It took me a few tries to get the screen guard put on my giant Galaxy Note2. I kept getting it miss-aligned just a little, but enough that it would eventually come off. The Lifetime Replacement Warranty was truly real. The seller sent me a replacement promptly and without any additional cost or hassle :) And I finally got it put on just right...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, June 20, 2013
This product works really nice and it is easy to install, the phone screen is well protected. Thanks for the great price and product!

Rate and Discover Movies