4,480 Reviews
 (2,926)

5.0 out of 5 stars Company stands behind it's products
Published 23 months ago by Carl B

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for fingerprints - not so much security
Published 19 months ago by Brandon B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Company stands behind it's products, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Tech Armor Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display / iPad mini High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors -- Maximum Clarit (Personal Computers)
After writing a review about the difficulty I had installing the screen protector, Tech Armor contacted me and offered to replace the protector and advised me to watch their video on proper installation. Although I did not take them up on their offer, they sent me a replacement anyway. I was shocked that a company would do such a thing unsolicited. After watching the video, I installed the screen protector without a problem. Tech Armor now has my confidence as a stand-up company willing to back their products. I therefore change my rating to 5 stars. I would recommend Tech Armor products to anyone looking for a good product backed by a company with integrity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!, December 7, 2012
I was very nervous about putting on a screen protector for my new ipad mini. I have an ipad 2 and paid Best Buy to put it on. I just couldn't deal with the hassle and knowing you only get one protector usually, I wanted it done right. Cue to the fact that I mistakenly purchased the anti-glare protector which totally distorted the pixels on the ipad2's display so my big warning is NOT to purchase anti-glare unless you are prepared for the visual distortion to your lovely screen. I ended up ripping that one off and having to buy a clear protector that a friend was nice enough to install for me.

When I decided to treat myself to a mini, I knew I needed a screen protector but I certainly didn't want to pay $25 for just one...you live you learn. I perused Amazon and came across the Tech Armor protectors. I read some of the reviews but mostly loved the low price point and that you get 3 to a package. I purchased 2 packets of protectors just in case I royally kept screwing it up.

Well, to my delightful surprise, this installation couldn't have been easier. I'm literally stunned that I was able to install one on my very first try! It also took me about 5 minutes to accomplish this. The enclosed instructions are very easy...no spray...just a cloth, the card to smooth out the bubbles, etc and the protectors. I think it was easier to have a much smaller screen to work with. One thing I did which may help you is that I put the mini ON TOP of the bottom of the box it came in. This provided me a better height advantage as well as less dust to encounter. I left my mini to set overnight with the new screen protector...it really came out beautiful...I must say.

Thank you Tech for a great product and very simple instructions. I'd purchase more from this company in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install., March 12, 2013
This is easy to install and will help protect my ipad from scratches.
The film does blur the image on the screen slightly so next time I will try one without the anti-glare and see if that helps.
I figure I will use these but next time try one that is not anti-glare. (Tech Armor carry's both.)

Revision ...
The company emailed me regarding the review and offered to change out the anti-glare screen protector with the other film that they offer for the mini.
Looks like the benefit to anti-glare is the soft/ feel touch and I can confirm that is true!
1. Reducing Glare
2. Reducing Fingerprints and Smudges
3. Has a soft feel/touch (Often preferred by gamers and power users)

Great customer service. Contact them if you are not sure which screen protector you should buy!
*** I have been out of town for a few days but upon arriving home today, I was happy to find the new non-matte screen protector. THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!!, March 23, 2013
For me, putting on screen protectors get me paranoid I will mess up. So I wasn't really confident in doing this.
First, I made sure that there was no dust particles on my mini and then used the dust tape for anything else that might have been stuck to it.

The hard part.... aligning it correctly. Usually my problem with screen protectors is that I totally miss the camera hole or the home button. So I peeled number 1, 2 inches away and started aligning it. But I got paranoid, so then I kept on repositioning it, lifting it up and down. As I went half way down pulling number 1, I felt that it wasn't aligned, so I pulled it up and repositioned it again. And I thought to myself, I should just put it down and see what happens. So I did and surprisingly it was aligned. It didn't look that way as I was putting it down.

After that, a little dust particles did get in (because I kept on moving it of course--mostly on sides, not middle!), but I was able to take them out with the dust tape that was included! I just lifted it up and used the tape to pick up anything, then did the same on the adhesive part. Put it down and it was almost perfect. After everything was good. I noticed a little dust particle on where I ended. I already pulled out number 2 cover, but I was able to successfully take it out. Used the dust tape to lift up the screen and then carefully used the dust tape again to take out the dust.

Now it came out pretty perfect, not noticeable, no bubbles, and it doesn't distort the screen. I have 2 extras which can probably last me forever. Totally recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets my needs, November 20, 2012
This was exactly what i was looking for in an ipad mini screen protector.
I wanted one that wasn't really visible while on the device, and didn't show fingerprints as much as the screen itself... check and check!
There is a little bit of space on the top and bottom, but I just wanted my actual screen covered, and the space it doesn't cover is so small, as it makes no difference.
Overall, very happy with product! Good snag if you can under $7 or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 20, 2012
Wonderful screen protectors worth the money. I love the fact that you get three in a pack it is so cost effective. Purchased a screen protector from best buy cost three times as much and only had one in the pack wished I had checked amazon first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product if you like the matte feel, November 20, 2012
Tech Armor 5 out of 5 "Yeah the Other reviews are false. The microphone is on the top, not next to the camera. The screen protector protects all required space. This is an antiglare shield that I have used for a long time, and I like the way it works. It's cheap and gets the job done, I had no bubbles in the installation" November 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend !, November 15, 2012
This is the best screen protector I have had so far. I wish I bought this type of screen protector for my iPad too. Also the price is very cheap. They even pack each screen protector separately. GOOD BYE...(I mean GOOD BUY)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for fingerprints - not so much security, June 15, 2013
I own the security screen for multiple of my family's iPhones and loved them so much I bought one for my iPad mini. However, as the other reviewer noted, you can still see the screen and read the words thereon from almost any angle. I was disappointed in this aspect of the screen protector (which was the main reason I purchased it). However, it does have a great texture, tactile feel, and does keep the finger prints from smudging the iPad.

If you are looking for security, this one won't provide much. If you just want a fingerprint repeller, this will work. HOWEVER, you lose some screen clarity in the process.

If I had to do it again, I'd elect for the "Tech Armor Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector". The company is great. No concerns here.

UPDATE: Amazing & friendly customer service. I'd buy from them again, just because of that fact alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 28, 2012
Totally worth the money. It came with 3 screens and instructions to place the screen on. I'm usinG it now and there are no fingerprints