5.0 out of 5 stars great turntable
I got one of this from Best buy for christmas. My daughter loves it. It looks like this item is discontinued, I don't know why, may be a too good item for the price?
I also bought a small amp ($20 on Amazon) and some inexpensive speakers at Radioshack. Great little combo.

Published 10 months ago by Didier R. Chaumillon

2.0 out of 5 stars It gets annoying...
For everyone who went out and bought these I feel sorry for you. Every time I try to scratch on this it cuts out. I'm starting to think about scraping it because its getting so annoying.
Published on February 11, 2012 by Dj Kryptikz

5.0 out of 5 stars great turntable, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Dj Tech SLBD1000USB Belt Drive DJ Turntable (Electronics)

HOWEVER I AM STILL WAITING OFR THIS ITEM AND THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS.. BAD!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My great purchase, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Dj Tech SLBD1000USB Belt Drive DJ Turntable (Electronics)
I give this product 5 star rating because these turntables are hard to come by these days. I didn't get it for DJ purposes. I got it to listen to my old and original records. Also, I have begun to record these records onto CD's through the use of my computer. It works great for me and the price I paid for it was a great deal and well worth my time to get it. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars This turntable is not for scratching/mixing, February 17, 2013
IIt is only a player
It burns vinyl onto a usb thumb drive ,so you can enjoy your mp3s anyplace'insted of playing vinyl' it records good mp3s
I'm happywith it.