Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.99

on February 28, 2016
3.75 out of 5 Stars
For original review, please visit the Prism Book Alliance® blog online.

I enjoyed this story a bit more than I expected. For all it’s tropiness and short length, the author really broke down the walls around my heart and sucked me into the romance. It is very hard for an author to overcome my dislike for insta-love but in this case, it was done with ease and without me even noticing the insta part at all.

I instantly connected with Aaron and his insecurities. In a lot of ways he reminded me of myself. His fear of people and his inability to handle crowds was well represented. I could feel his anxiety leap off the page. And as my connection to Aaron grew, I felt all his emotions right along with him. For as short as his time with Ki was, I shouldn’t have been so invested in their relationship making it, but I was. I shouldn’t have felt the love and devotion, but I did. And I shouldn’t have cried right along side Aaron as he floundered, but again I did. And I hated Ki for a bit for not seeing past Aaron’s insecurities sooner, because I didn’t like his method of “finding out” that he loved Aaron.

I thought the making up was a bit rushed and harsh but overall this story was rather well done for its short length and left me feeling warm and fuzzy. I will revisit this again in the future.
on March 19, 2013
I love Jet Mykles work but I wish this 'book' had been longer. It was so short its like I took a peek into the characters lives and a few minutes later it was over with. I would have enjoyed it more if it had gone in depth or at least covered more of their time together.
on October 30, 2011
Tech Support by Jet Mykles
1101 Locations
$3.29

This is my second time reading Ms. Mykles and it won't be my last. The first short story I read from her was Just for You. I really liked it and wanted to find another short love story from her again and succeeded with Tech Support. Really good for the price and length. Recommended.
on June 12, 2011
Overall
A nice emotional ride, there isn't much of substance to keep the reader coming back for more. But if you're looking for hot, heavy and heart-warming, then this will fit the bill.

Strengths
Evoking emotion. While I wasn't particularly attached to the characters in the beginning, when the climax of the story happens, I was emotionally moved by the events.

Good writing. It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty strong and fulfilled the need of the type of book (erotica).

Weaknesses
Trope. The classic bumbling virgin with the rich suave guy. For me this was a slight weakness, as I've read plenty, but if you want that in the story, it will work. That said, it was a well structured version of this trope and it was very sweet.

Originality. While this was a perfectly acceptable story, if you want fresh and new, it won't be here. You get exactly what you expect with no surprises.
on April 26, 2011
You should buy it. It was a great little read with endearing characters and well written prose. The only problem I could think of, is that the conflict was a little shaky for me. But its still plausible and readable. Get this book! I bought it because I enjoy Jet Mykles, and I wasn't disappointed.
on October 2, 2012
Another really good story from Jet Mykles. And like the cover, here we have an "yaoi" style story.

Aaron is a shy man, an IT geek with social problems: among people he feels unconfortable, but people don't let him quite... cause he is beautiful! He has wonderful red hair and bright green eyes. So when he goes to Yoshiki's office, the VP of the firm, for an IT problem, the man sees him and wants him and he don't stop in front of nothing to have what he wants.

Yoshiki, Ki, his a quarter japanese and three quarter american. He loves women and men: the heat is the only thing that count. And he feels heat between him and Aaron. But Aaron is very shy: he is not only virgin to gay love, he his virgin at all... so Ki must convince him that it will be good and then, that it will be last.

In this romance we have all the element of the yaoi romance: beauty and young characters, a stronger one with a shy one, also the trick with the hair, during a steamy sex session...

It is a fast and satisfyng reading: one only weak point... I hate Rachel!!! But you have to read it to know why!
on April 22, 2013
Ok I'll admit it. I fell totally in love with Aaron. How could you not? Beautiful, so shy and a techno geek! What more could you want?

This is such a good story. I adore how patient Yoshiki is with Aaron and letting him grow comfortable with them as friends before Ki even lets him know he wants him. It's not a very long story but it has all the feel good things that you need. It does have the HEA but the reconciliation scene, although you knew it was coming, was a little harsher and more realistic than most I've read.

So this is a good, fun, sweet and very hot story. Don't miss out.
on December 16, 2013
I didn't expect to like this story as much as I did. Something about geeks and nerds appeal to me. Loved it.
on April 10, 2015
This is another keeper, I recommend this book to all who want to read about romance, love, and good humor.
on March 7, 2015
An okay story, too short for the price.