TechSmith Camtasia Studio Version 7
- ExpressShow - The silver bullet for simple sharing: The TechSmith ExpressShow template puts your video into a sleek package that can be easily embedded into any website, blog, or multimedia project.
- Sketch motion callouts: Call attention to the important bits with animated shapes that appear to be hand-drawn right onto the video.
- Edit to perfection: Camtasia Studio makes it easy to cut the sections of your video you don't want and rearrange the sections you do. Add, cut, splice, join, and move sections of video or audio.
- Record: Don't worry about the final product, just relax and record your whole screen. TechSmith's exclusive SmartFocus technology keeps track of where the action happens during your recording.
- Share Widely: Want to produce a video at the right size and settings for YouTube? Just click the YouTube preset. Want video optimized for iPods, iPhones, or your blog? It's only a click away.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have been using captivate 5, the Adobe product and also Sony Vegas pro and surprisingly I must say that this is an extraordinary piece of excellent software. Even audio filters which I would not have expected, removed hiss and hum. It produced even an excellent warm sound on a much lower quality microphone then I would otherwise use. It is not often that I would have to say that I have been surprised by the excellence of a piece of software which is so easy to use and produces such a good level of product. When you look at many of the you Tube demonstrations you can clearly see that it is a widely used and conveniently used piece of software. I was surprised that it was even useful as video edit software. It captured readily all kinds of screen activity and has done for me well every task that has been set for it. I have also recently had a bad experience with a particular product but when one looks at the other outstanding reviews on that product I am sure that I had one that was a faulty product.Read more ›
Feel free to check out a few examples I've created here:[...]
The audio filtering has setting for Male or Female, the Zoom-n-Pan is much smoother.
It is a pleasure to use this tool.
I must admit that the software is somewhat pricey. But if you take into account the time and effort that it saves you and what the software enables you to do, then it is probably a bargain. One feature that I really enjoy with Camtasia is that it allows me to record my PowerPoint Presentations. The special effects also come in handy such as the annotations, sound effects, cursor effects, etc.
if you would like to know how to get the most out of your copy of Camtasia, then you may find the following book of interest: Camtasia Studio 6: The Definitive Guide
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Even though this was a used or open box item, I had no difficulties installing and using the software. I would recommend both the product and the seller.Published on August 18, 2013 by Amazon Customer
this is one of the best screen shots out there and I tried a lot of them, this one is fast easy to use and fun.Published on July 27, 2013 by milton g
Camtasia is a powerful video editing program, quite good on the PC, and, as I understand it, not as good on the Mac. I bought the PC version of the software. Read morePublished on May 4, 2013 by ShipMate
I have been using Camtasia Studio for some 3 years. As I said in my title of this comment, I can do my work, but I never know when Camtasia is going to crash. Read morePublished on October 2, 2012 by Alfredo Medina Romero
As a midlevel IT department functionary I'm frequently asked to what they call at work, "assist end-users in maximizing their ability to leverage infrastructure resources. Read morePublished on June 28, 2012 by Bob Tobias
Ive used Camtasia for 4 years about 5 days a week and it is buggy, very buggy. YOu just have to put up with it. Read morePublished on June 13, 2012 by M. King
I tried out a 30 day version of Camtasia to use for creating process documentation in my company. We have a new software system (ERP) that I needed to teach all the employees how... Read morePublished on April 19, 2012 by Dana N. Miller
When I first ordered the disk, I was worried it would be some type of incomplete version. Not only did I save a ton of money but it was exactly what I was looking for with all the... Read morePublished on April 11, 2012 by LROD1965