Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 31-40 of 257 questions
votes
April, I have had no issues so far and I have played at least 50-60 albums, all of which are 50-60 years old.
1 day ago by J. Geiser
votes
The turntable would need to be amplified but other than that any speakers should work.
Dec 31, 2013 by D. Jarvis
votes
Yes, provided the sound bar you are using has either, R/L RCA jacks or a 3.5 mm input jack. If your sound bar only has a mini jack, an adapter kit that converts the RCA cable (the cable coming out of the phonograph) to a 3.5 mm mini-plug is required. This kit is included with the speakers.
Feb 6, 2014 by Jack G
votes
Yes, plays any type. Mono, stereo, wifi from the 60's etc
Jan 29, 2014 by Jason Parker
votes
Not that we found. Sound is perfect with it. We have them hooked up to Bose speakers and the sound rocks.
Feb 25, 2014 by peysar
votes
My dust cover stays open when it is lifted as far open as it goes. Perhaps yours is defective and they could simply replace the cover only.
Dec 29, 2012 by catanfan
votes
assemble Mar 6, 2014
Assembly was quick and easy. Just put on the platter and engage the drive belt.
Mar 7, 2014 by BM
votes
Eventually there would be, since nothing lasts forever. The belt resembles a large heavy duty rubber band, which will stretch, or dry out and split eventually. I'm assuming since this model of turntable is so new, the part availability of the belt would be good. ATG
Mar 15, 2014 by Alton T. Ghrist
votes
No, it does not. But you can easily hook up a pair of computer speakers and it will sound just fine.
Nov 23, 2013 by Ashley Flammer
votes
I am not familiar with the Bose sound docks compatibility with this turntable. I recommend that you contact Audio Technica via the following: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/urls/976a27988bd93712/index.html
Sep 15, 2013 by BARRY EISLER
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   26   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xd8cf0e74)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers