Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Color: Black|Change

on November 19, 2014
The mouse is lighter than I was expecting, but still feels solid and well made. The tracking on many different surfaces is both consistent and great. The buttons are easy to press and comfortable to reach, for both myself (I have large hands and long fingers) and my friends with average sized hands. The symmetric design also means that the main buttons can be easily used left-handed, though the M4 and M5 buttons will be harder to use. I've attached some photos to show how the mouse fits in hand.

The 3 different DPI settings work well, and it is easy to press the button when you want to, but you won't be pressing it by mistake, either. It works just as well, if not better, than some of my friend's gaming mouses, though as stated it is much lighter. It has a cool blue light that gives it a good glow without being obnoxious, and the design in general is very sleek. The one thing people might have an issue with is that there is no option to turn off the light, so you have to unplug it to turn it off. I have not noticed an issue with the brightness, though, even with my bed right next to my setup and the mouse on all night.

If you want an uber-pro MLG mouse with 36 programmable buttons, this mouse isn't for you. If you want a great mouse for gaming and everyday use, than this is the mouse for you. The fact that this mouse is barely over $10 amazes me, especially given the quality I've seen in it so far.

EDIT (2/14/15): The mouse is still working great and I have had no problems with it across several different operating systems (Windows 7/8.1, Chrome OS, Ubuntu). All in all, even if it were to give out tomorrow, it would still have been worth more than I paid. Honestly, I will probably have this mouse for a good long while before it goes and I Will more likely than not replace it with a duplicate when it does.
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2015
Note: This review is for the 2000 DPI wired mouse. Because multiple mice are grouped together here, this review will appear under all the mice here, so my review might be for a different mouse than the one you're viewing.

ACCURACY
_____________________20/20
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I’ve use a lot of mice (wired, wireless, full-size, portable, gaming, non-gaming, name-brand, not name-brand etc.), so I can make quite a few comparisons. Compared to all the other mice I’ve used in this price range, this one performs very well, perhaps the best. Accuracy is top-notch, and it is great for gaming.

COMFORT
_____________________16/20
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
This mouse is full-sized, and fits in your hand very comfortably. I can use this mouse for many hours a day without any pain (though this may vary depending on the size of your hand and a few other things).

FEATURES
_____________________15/20
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
On the left side of the mouse are two buttons for going back and forward through web pages, File Explorer, and in apps. I haven’t tested them on a Mac, so I can’t say if the buttons will work on a Mac computer. On the top of the mouse is a DPI button (which basically changes the speed of the mouse). You can toggle through the three different speeds by hitting this button. There is a light underneath the scroll wheel which indicates what the DPI is at (if the light is dim, it’s at its lowest DPI setting; if the light is bright, then it’s at the highest DPI). One other note about the DPI: it automatically resets to the lowest DPI whenever you reboot your computer. This could be a slight problem for some, so I thought I’d mention it.
The one feature I wish it did have was a switch to turn on/off the LED lights. Unless the computer is shut down, the lights always remain on, even when your computer is in sleep.

DESIGN
_____________________19/20
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The mouse feels sturdy and well built, and the cable seems durable. The weight seems just right; it’s not too heavy and not too light. The mouse looks very cool, especially with the blue LED lights (though as I mentioned earlier, the lights may be a problem since you can’t turn them off).

SCROLLING/CLICKING
_____________________17/20
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Both the left and right click buttons work very well. I haven't had any accidental double-clicking or unclicking while dragging issues. The scroll wheel also works very well. It is textured, so you can get a good grip on it, and you can feel each click as you scroll. My only issue with the scrolling is that sometimes it makes a quiet “squeaking” sound, but it’s not too bad.

VALUE
_____________________18/20
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
For the price, you will be getting a very good gaming mouse. This mouse is a great value for the price. I would definitely recommend it.

Note: a free sample product was provided for review purposes. Please note that I will give the product whatever rating I feel it deserves (be it one star or five stars), and I am not being paid for my review.
on December 12, 2015
12/13/15:

I've been using this mouse for about a couple of weeks and so far, it's been good to me...the only quarrel I have with it is that the DPI button in the center has yet to actually function but it could be because I haven't downloaded/installed the software for it yet, not that it even matters to me.

This mouse felt a bit awkward to me at first (as all new mice usually do) but I eased up to it quickly; it's neither too big, nor too small for my hands (I'm about 5'10 and people say I have long fingers) and it fits perfectly around the palm of my hand. The blue LED light isn't obnoxiously bright like it is in my photo(s); I like it--which is a good thing since you can't turn it off. The wire is also braided, which makes it last longer, from what I hear at least. ^^;
The box it came in had a little pamphlet that showed the mouse's features, system requirements and a slip for registering the mouse for a 2-year warranty.

Overall I'm quite pleased with this mouse and I'd definitely buy it again if I had the option to (if anything changes, I'll be sure to edit this review).
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 1, 2014
If you compare this mouse to a $100 mouse, then you will be disappointed. But, compare it against any other $20 mouse and it is head and shoulders better than anything out there.

I purchased the wired version and am thoroughly impressed. The cord is braided fabric, not rubber, making it very flexible. The buttons are crisp and responsive. The mouse itself fits my hand very comfortably. It has a nice weight. A couple ounces more would be better, but like I said before, for less than $20 it is great. The scroll wheel is smooth and clicks into place. It is very precise at pointing. I can select individual pixels with ease.

My only complaint is that it is loud. You get a very noticeable click when you use it.
on October 3, 2014
After using this (Wired) edition mouse for a few months on some extreme FPS gaming, I have decided that it is finally time I should write a review about this.

-Setup/Installation-

The setup and installation was quite complicated when I first received the mouse, I plugged my mouse into my PC as it was installing the drivers I waited for about 5 minutes and the mouse still wouldn't move. So I unplugged the USB for the mouse and replugged it back into my PC and the mouse booted up instantly and I was able too start using. I then had the same issues with my other PC whilst trying too install it.

-Info-

Now I don't usually write reviews about items, but I think this really needed it. One of the things I like about this mouse is the price, most name-brand gaming mice are around $60 - $100 and I was thinking about going with one of them. I came across this mouse and I decided too give it a try so I can get rid of my stock HP wireless mouse. I went with the wired mouse so I wouldn't have too change batteries like I had too do frequently for my old HP mouse.

-Cable-

The cable for this mouse is braided which it really feels like a high-quality mouse that you would buy from other brands. The cable is long enough too be able to reach from the back of my thick all-in-one computer monitor around the monitor, too my mouse pad and still have enough cable length too pull the mouse off the mouse pad and pull it past my chair. Yes, the cable is quite long.

-Mouse Buttons-

The mouse has 6 buttons that are clickable in which I will explain later on. The buttons feel like a weird material, I don't know how I would explain it, whether it is plastic or some other material the mouse buttons do feel like they will last along time. I have put the mouse buttons through some torture in games like "Counter-Strike: GO" in-which I had mapped the 2 side buttons (Left side of mouse) too reload and switch weapons, which I click WAAAY too much, so the buttons durability is really good. Then the mouse has another button at the top in which it changes the DPI for the mouse, and whilst you change the DPI the mouse wheel lights up in "3" different stages. (Off (lowest DPI), semi-bright (Around 1,000 DPI), full-bright (2,600 DPI). The final buttons would be "right click, left click, scroll wheel".

-Lighting-

The lighting in this mouse is what turns me off, I am a light junkie, I love being able too change the colors of my equipment and seeing the different colors that I can do. This mouse has 1 color and it is "Blue" although you can see red inside the mouse from the lazer at the bottom of the mouse. The lighting is quite bright I can see it really well at night whilst it is dark in my room. In gaming sessions the mouse light won't matter but it just gives it that little bit of detail.

-Build Quality-

The build quality for the mouse itself was really great it doesn't seem like it will be breaking down on me anytime soon. It feels like a sort of plastic material on the mouse itself, and the clear space where you can see the lighting is feels a little worse than the plastic. I would rather the mouse feel a little bit more like a logitech, and maybe some more comfort. But either way the mouse is really great and I would recommend it too anyone! I would even buy another one myself.
22 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2015
This mouse is great for its price. This is not saying that it is bad. It's a great mouse and its really comfortable during long gaming sessions. The lights are a nice feature but there is no way to turn it off while it's plugged in. Overall this is a good mouse, especially for its price.
review image
on May 20, 2016
I bought this for my son. I was using it last night and felt it was not very accurate as far as tracking. It seems sluggish, despite tweaking the speed in the mouse settings. My son is not crazy about it either.
on November 29, 2015
Came fast and seems to work really well. I am still evaluating how I like it, since the shape is different than my old mouse - just need the muscle memory to adjust with time. The scroll wheel seems a little sloppy with side-to -side play (it is not a tilt-wheel), but it has worked flawlessly so far.

One mixed item is the extra weight - I wanted it because I do some fine detail audio wave reshaping to clean up old recordings, and I thought this would enhance my precision. It seems to do that, but the down side is related to the specific shape of the mouse and how it fits my large hands. While the mouse is very comfortable to use, the shape is such that the extra weight makes it a bit more difficult to pick up when I need to briefly re-position it. My thumb is directly on the left side buttons (not below them as with most other mice); I do not want to press them when I position the mouse, but the mouse feels slick and it bothers me every time I try to pick it up.
on March 4, 2016
 I purchased this TeckNet® RAPTOR Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, Extra Weight 2000 DPI (Red) from the seller SmarTeck and shipping was fulfilled by the seller. This item was projected to take a long time to show up, but shipping was about a week, so it arrived decently fast.

As you can see from the unboxing video, I was pleasantly surprised by the cable. I had just expected a cheap cable, but getting the woven cable was a really nice bonus. I also tried to show each of the buttons and the textured portions of the mouse, which are to help with grip. Now, to be quite honest, I don't think the grip makes a difference, as in... even on perfectly smooth mice, I never lost my grip.

I replaced an older microsoft mouse that I had with this one due to the back/forth buttons no longer working. So the most important thing for me was to make sure those were working great. Sure enough, they did. Clicking the regular left/right feels good with no concerns. The scroll wheel doesn't feel too stiff, or too loose, or too tacky. If you've had a mouse with those problems then you know what I am talking about.

Overall it is a solid mouse. I haven't switched between the DPI though, honestly I'm not a hardcore PC Gamer. But I wanted the mouse because it looked cooler, that shouldn't be a trait of only a gamers mouse. Amazon reviewers want cool mice too! I am happy with it and would recommend it.

If this review was helpful for you in any way, please click the "Yes" button below. That helps me to know if I'm giving good reviews for the products. I did receive this product for free or at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, which I have provided. Please comment or ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to get back to you and answer them for you. I am more than happy to help with additional information about the review, please contact me and let me know.
on June 18, 2015
At first I thought it looked really cool. It has some great blue lighting on it and the red light tracker thing shows through which makes it kind of extra cool factor I guess. The scrolling is good, the weight of it feels good, and I like the look of it but my particular one wasn't quite balanced correctly. When I pressed the right button there was some forward wobble to it. Meaning it was not completely flat on all surfaces. Got it out of the box this way, and my desk is pretty flat so kind of a disappointment. Using a mouse pad significantly dampens it though. Originally I had given this a 3 star because of this issue, but I got some sand paper and was successfully able to get it completely flat and balanced correctly. Since then I upgraded to a 4 star. Another thing too that I noticed is that the blue lighting doesn't shut off when your computer goes into sleep mode. So at night my room was filled with kind of a blue ambiance. Kind of cool but not so much if you like it completely dark.