5.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfortable
i love tecnica moon boots. it may be faux shearling but it gets my feet quite toasty. the foot bed is such a pleasure. i plan on walking all across the city in these. i wear them around the house, too. such a breath of fresh air from seeing everyone in their ugly @ggs.

Published on October 24, 2011 by Sunny

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool design
These are very neat with the design. I like the tie, it gives it alittle something different. I did send the boots back due to the fact that the toe box is very narrow!! I dont have very thick feet, actually Im very flat footed and they were still too narrow!
Published 21 months ago by AMANDA81ROXY

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfortable, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Tecnica Women's Butter Mid Moon Boot (Apparel)

also, the taller boot may be a little more challenging to fit jeans inside if you have larger calves. not really an issue with the shorter boot as you have more room to stuff straight, wide or flare leg jeans into them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good support inside, December 15, 2011
Unlike the flatbed UGGS, these have a molded full-foot insole that provides excellent arch support. THAT IS A GREAT FEATURE and should be better advertised!!! Almost as comfy as my Danskos!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great warmth but had to return, January 16, 2013
Phyllis M. Elmo (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I love Moon Boots. I was hopeful that this one would fit as it's lining is thick. I wear a 6.5-7 N and have a very narrow heel. As I thought, the lining made the boot width fine in the forefoot; however, the heel was so wide I had to return it. Every time I took a step, my heel popped up and made the boot unwearable. Other than that, it was great and I'm certain fine for most B widths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes with prefect price, June 29, 2012
They good pair of shoes with reasonable price i love tecnica moon boots. it may be faux shearling but it gets my feet quite toasty. the foot bed is such a pleasure. i plan on walking all across the city in these

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them!, January 2, 2014
Bought this for my wife. She loves them. Living here in Chicago you need nice warm boots. These are perfect! Shipping was quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, so warm., March 22, 2014
I wear a 5.5 in a normal shoe and have narrow feet. So the heel in these is ever so slightly loose, but with a thick sock it is fine. I haven't had any trouble with them and they feel like they are made well. I do however keep them sprayed with a waterproofing for suede. The foot bed isn't as rigid as some other snow boots I've tried, so I can walk in them comfortably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots!, March 13, 2014
I love these boots. They fit true to size. My feet stayed nice and toasty in them. I like the arch support, which makes them easier for long walks than Uggs. Only problem is that the shoelaces are super long.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are wonderful, November 11, 2013
These boots are soooo comfortable. The orthopedic insole has incredible arch support and a springy feeling when you walk. The longer you wear these the more comfortable they become as they sort of conform to your foot. I love them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks like nice and soft but it isn't., March 31, 2013
When I saw these boots and realized they were "Tecnica" and on sale! I truly bought them in a heartbeat. They looked so soft, smooth and warm that I just had to have them. Big mistake! The color is nice and soft and they are warm but that's about it. These boots are not made out of soft suede as you would expect. They are very "rigid" and it would be very difficult to pair them up with anything but leggings which is not something that I wear to work or anywhere else for that matter. So sad to return them! They were not what I was expecting at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool design, March 8, 2013