Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 10, 2013
In the pic these boots looked really cute but I was emotionally prepared for a disappointment. You know how that can happen with internet shopping. But when the boots came they looked EXACTLY like the pic i.e. incredibly cute and they look adorable on. Also they are TRUE TO SIZE. Why do boot makers make the sizes weird? What is up with that? Anyway I ordered a 41 which is 9.5 (my normal size) and they fit me perfectly. At first they kind of slipped on my heel and I thought "oh no" but it was just a matter of breaking in the natural fur lining which was easy since I haven't taken these off since I got them. Also I have long skinny feet and so the laces are really nice, they are functional so you can tighten them on your foot. Love love love love love. I am seriously considering buying multiple pairs of these. I used to live in Italy and these babies cost a heck of a lot more than I paid for them. Oh and yes they are warm. So nice to have warm boots that have some style. Probably my favorite internet purchase of all time. yayyyyy
on December 1, 2015
Cozy, warm and stylish. Although I wouldn't say they have arch support, they are very comfortable for this style of boot. The leather/suede is very pliable and not a stand up type on it's own. Have many compliments on them.
on January 16, 2013
I purchased these for my daughter who wears typically a wide size 9.5. After reading the articles it appeared that they would provide warm and dry and comfortable footing for living where it goes into the minuses just about every night in the winter. She called me to say they are adorable and perfect fit. She has a wide foot with bunions so the comfort level was very important and she was very pleased.
on October 28, 2015
I absolutely love this boots I just got them and they are everything i would want great color, stylish and not to mention really comfortable the only issue I have its a little roomy I purchased a 7 and i have to tighten the lace up really tight or skinny jeans with them other wise i am not complaining its been a while since i scored with style and comfort not to mention the great bargain hello and thanks to all the prior reviews that helped me make up my mind. signing off as a happy camper
on January 18, 2013
Great fit...very lite...wear size 10(m)...price was so good took a chance on the 11 glad I did....luv them. Only wish they were waterproof...purchased grey color and very happy....thank u Amazon...purchased the shorter version as a gift!
on January 9, 2015
I wear a size 8 and these boots fit perfectly. Warm, so comfortable, love the look. Laces tighten up as needed for best fit. I sprayed on a water proofing as many people recommended. I was happy with the amount of arch support and I have high arches. Boots are not stiff and fit as a soft leather boot would be expected to fit. I bought at the sale price, I would never pay $300 for any boot, not in my budget at this time.
on December 7, 2015
I love these boots! I live in the mountains, in Colorado. My feet have stayed warm and dry. I did SnoSeal them, changed the color slightly. Plenty of room not to narrow or tight. The upper is very soft. The traction is excellent. Great arch support. I'm on my feet all day at work, they were comfy all day. Usually my feet sweat in boots, my feet stayed dry. I recommend these boots highly, I would buy again!
on March 4, 2016
I was so happy that I could buy this. But the strap was broken after I wore it a few times... and it was a few hours per time...
I was so shocked and couldn't believe this boots was $300 and broken so easily...
on January 11, 2013
These boots are incredibly comfortable and very, very warm. I bought the dark brown ones: on my PC they seemed a reddish brown with quite a difference in colour between the leather (the part with "Moon Boot" on it and the bit just above the sole) and the suede, but in reality they are a deep dark brown without any red undertones. But this could be because of my display/screen settings of course. Fortunately the letters on the shaft are hardly visible, which I prefer.

Made from very supple material, so the shaft is not rigid but rather limp. The shaft is also quite roomy, handy for tucking your pants in. Without pants tucked in, I really have to use the laces to prevent the shaft from sagging down, but then I have slim legs.

According to me these boots run a tad big: I normally have US size 8.5 (Eur 40) and I bought this size, but I probably would have been fine with US size 8/Eur 39. My feet measure 25,5 cm and according to the Tecnica size chart found elsewhere on the internet, US 8.5/Eur 40 would suit me better, but that seems incorrect. I just use a sheepskin insole to make them fit better, so problem solved anyway.

Last but not least: I paid $66.44 for these boots and, taking into account delivery costs to the Netherlands and import fees, this is still really cheap compared to the price asked elsewhere for these expensive boots.

I love the boots, but minus one star for both the colour and size issue.
on March 13, 2012
The boots were what i expetcted and more. Warm and also wery light (kg),true to size and also good crafted (solid) :))

See 1 answered question