Ted Gibson Daily Cleanse Shampoo, 11.2 ounces
- Formulated with five different cleansers
- Ted Gibson's trademark Wild Orchid complex, combined with silk proteins, biobotanical extracts and bioflavinoids work together to make hair color sparkle
- Silicone polymers saturate the hair fibers and add strength, stamina and dimension
- Cleanser creates a rich, lustrous lather that not only lifts away soils, deposits, build-up, environmental contaminants and excess sebum to leave hair and scalp clean.
- It creates manageability and helps to achieve the gorgeous shine that is a natural byproduct of healthy, well cared-for hair
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Echnacea Purpurea Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Silk, Bioiflavonoids, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Laureth-4, Sodium Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chl
Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Daily Nourish Conditioner.
Top Customer Reviews
I tried it again. It was better than the thin shampoo I got the second time but not as good as the first time. I guess it's just inconsistent.
Anyway, this is a rich, concentrated shampoo - you need less than if you use Suave or something similar. If you want to give your hair a treat, try Ted Gibson's hair products.
I will buy some more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered previously for $20.00 a bottle and it was fine.
Current order was $35.00 for a bottle and definitely wasn't the same product.
The consistence was runny. Read more
Perfect for dry, aging hair. Leaves it squeaky clean and easy to style. The fragrance is pleasing and consistency excellent.Published 23 months ago by Raven
I really give it 0 stars...It arrived with a defective top and shampoo all over the inside of the shrink wrapped packaging. Read morePublished on February 27, 2014 by Dbnorton1