Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 27, 2012
I bought this as a 2012 Christmas present for a loved one and I am quite disappointed. The picture given for the product was completely different from what I recieved in the mail. Amazon did change the picture for the product, but not before it had shipped to me. The product pic now accurately represents what you will receive but as anyone can see it barely resembles the Ted character from the movie.
on November 12, 2012
it does NOT look anything like TED, it loos like a really cheap replica.
I don NOT recommended it, it really different from the picture.
on November 25, 2012
totally a bootleg of this TED teddy bear. I know you can get them on Cafepress. but, this rip off toy looks nothing like the real Ted he looks like a TED with down syndrome!
on December 18, 2012
I don't understand the negative comments. Yes, this is a small toy, but the product description specifically says it's only 8 inches. It looks just like Ted (just a lot smaller) and sounds just like him too! Not a cheap voice over, it's Seth Macfarlane's voice. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure what the phrases were, but they are from the movie and are not really that bad (more of a PG-13 rating instead of R). I personally laugh every time I hear it!
on November 12, 2013
didn't count them but don't think there is 12 phrases coming from the bear. This is a stocking stuffer for a huge TED fan in family. Also no Thunder buddy song was disappointing. The bear does resemble Ted's likeness fairly well.
on September 14, 2014
Where's my "TED"? I love this bear my son bought me one when he went to MIC and it was lost or stolen? I was sick about it and thought I would never find another on so I ordered this one...wrong, one? I like it but it was not the original one my son had bought me. I finally found the original "TED" he is more XX rated and this was why I loved him. The funny stories one day my friend told me to bring him to the office so she could see him... I had him in a bag and then some how he started cussing loud and I had run out of the office...but that was too funny. I love the little inoccent teddy looking bear but then when he speaks everyone looks all over to see who is cussing. LOL
on January 25, 2013
The Ted doll is cute, small in size, looks like one in the movie and has cute recorded sayings. What isn't cute about the little Ted doll is without excessive play of the voice recording and in the range of one month of ownership, Ted stops talking altogether. The location that sold him states the batteries do not last forever and there is no way of replacing the batteries; basically stating Ted will stop talking and there isn't a thing that can be done about it. I recommend him if you want a speechless doll; otherwise he isn't worth the purchase.
on January 8, 2013
$20 for an 8 inch TED bear is a lot of money, especially when the 12 sentances he says are NOT even funny gems from the movie. They are just random lines of dialogue-nothing memorable. NO lightening song!!! :( TED comes with a "Rated R" tag on him, and there isn't anything R-Rated coming out of his "mouth!" Just one slightly naughty word. My adult daughter still got a kick out of it, but I bought it for her & I feel like it was a waste of 20 bucks.
on May 15, 2014
I BOUGHT THIS STUFFED ANIMAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS VERT FUNNY, THIS LITTLE OBNOXIOUS BEAR SAYS VERY ADULT FUNNY THINGS! IT WOULD BE A GREAT BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR A MAN OR A WOMEEN. THE VOICE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE BEAR IN THE MOVIE!I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GIVING IT TO A YOUNG CHILD! HE LOOKS CUTE BUT BEWARE HIS MOUTH!
on January 21, 2013
Gotta love it because it's Ted, BUT very poor quality and resemblance to Ted. He says a few lines from the movie but not the signature quotes. As a gag gift it's okay but they could have done a better job.

See 1 answered question