5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!
Published on December 18, 2012 by Phyllis

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch?
Published on November 27, 2012 by THE RED ZOMBIE

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch?, November 27, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
I bought this as a 2012 Christmas present for a loved one and I am quite disappointed. The picture given for the product was completely different from what I recieved in the mail. Amazon did change the picture for the product, but not before it had shipped to me. The product pic now accurately represents what you will receive but as anyone can see it barely resembles the Ted character from the movie.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture. NOT recommended, November 12, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
it does NOT look anything like TED, it loos like a really cheap replica.
I don NOT recommended it, it really different from the picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars "Officially licensed product" yeah right!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
totally a bootleg of this TED teddy bear. I know you can get them on Cafepress. but, this rip off toy looks nothing like the real Ted he looks like a TED with down syndrome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
I don't understand the negative comments. Yes, this is a small toy, but the product description specifically says it's only 8 inches. It looks just like Ted (just a lot smaller) and sounds just like him too! Not a cheap voice over, it's Seth Macfarlane's voice. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure what the phrases were, but they are from the movie and are not really that bad (more of a PG-13 rating instead of R). I personally laugh every time I hear it!

2.0 out of 5 stars R-Rated??, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
I would say it is PG at best. It is also a little ratty looking. I'm not happy with this purchase at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Not The One From The Movie, And The Sound Is Not Clear, And Cost Way To Much!, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
It wasn't The One From The Movie And Not Really Clear Sound! The Cost Is Way To Much.
Tracie Bobb, Philadelphia, Pa.

3.0 out of 5 stars likeness yes, 8" height yup, R rating? not really, 12 phrases nope my dog says more!, November 12, 2013
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
didn't count them but don't think there is 12 phrases coming from the bear. This is a stocking stuffer for a huge TED fan in family. Also no Thunder buddy song was disappointing. The bear does resemble Ted's likeness fairly well.

1.0 out of 5 stars There are no tags. Is not R-rated. I am sad., March 24, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
I ordered this for xmas and I returned it because the price was to high for such a small item.

2.0 out of 5 stars 8" Plush Ted-Cute But Disappointing When After A Month He Stops Talking, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases (Toy)
The Ted doll is cute, small in size, looks like one in the movie and has cute recorded sayings. What isn't cute about the little Ted doll is without excessive play of the voice recording and in the range of one month of ownership, Ted stops talking altogether. The location that sold him states the batteries do not last forever and there is no way of replacing the batteries; basically stating Ted will stop talking and there isn't a thing that can be done about it. I recommend him if you want a speechless doll; otherwise he isn't worth the purchase.

Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 12 Phrases