- Age Range: 2 and up
- Series: Spin-Me-Around Board Books
- Board book: 10 pages
- Publisher: Reader's Digest Young Families; Brdbk edition (April 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1575842629
- ISBN-13: 978-1575842622
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,301,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around: A Book about Opposites (Spin-Me-Around Board Books) Board book – April, 1999
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Sesame Workshop and Nick Jr. Magazine, Susan is now writing
children's picture books. Her newest book is MISSION: NEW BABY,
Top Secret Info for Big Brothers and Sisters, illustrated
by Mary Lundquist and published by Random House. Other books
include ROOTING FOR YOU, illustrated by Matthew Cordell, published
by Hyperion. The New York Times called it "a cheerful alternative to
Dr. Seuss's OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO."
Next up? Susan and Matthew Cordell will be publishing a companion
book called LEAPS AND BOUNCE, launching Spring 2016 from Hyperion.
Five more picture books are in the works with Candlewick, HarperCollins, Random House, and Simon and Schuster. For more information, check Susan's website: