Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teddy Needs A Bath! Stuffed Animal Washer & Dryer Bag Large 20 x 30
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 5, 2013
My only dislike so far was that upon arrival, the box clearly stated that this is meant for front loading washers and dryers (and on gentle cycle). Unless I looked over this in the description, I did not realize it when I bought it. Since I have an older washer and dryer, I am skeptical about how long this product will actually last. However, it has survived one wash so far. We will see.
on January 23, 2013
This bag has been the best! I have washed 4 loads of stuffed animal and everything has come out clean, light and fluffy. I even got brave and washed a 25 year old teddy bear that wasn't in the best shape and it came out fluffier than it has been in years. Well worth the money!
on February 8, 2013
I bought this product because 1.) I wanted to regularly wash my daughter's stuffed animals in her crib 2.) my daughter has ALOT of stuffed animals and it's a hassle washing them all. This bag is huge and easily fit ALL my daughter's stuffed animals. I have had a few animals noses and accessories damaged or broken in the wash or dryer before. I no longer worry about this because it keeps them all safe! And it's so easy to load up all the stuffed animals into the bag, wash them, dry them and empty the bag back into her crib. voila! I highly recommend this product!
on July 12, 2013
I have had this item for several months and have used it to successfully wash several batches of stuffed animals, soft dolls, and a faux "bunny fur" little girl coat. The items have always come out fluffy and without damage and clearly better than they would have without the bag. The difference was especially clear with the little girl's faux fur coat which I had washed both ways. Yesterday I tried something that impressed me so much that I thought that a review was in order. I had purchased a doll high chair that came with the doll and several play food items at a garage sale. My plan was to bleach the other items and throw away the doll but, decided I would try to wash the doll (that clearly says surface clean only) just to see what would happen. The doll came out really well. Her wig was a little wild but not at all matted. With some brushing it looks just fine. Her paint is completely in tact, her eyes show no damage and, her cloth body and plastic limbs also came out perfectly. All this after I have washed and dried it on hot. This is not the first surface wash only item that I have washed and had come out well with the bag but it is the most impressive! Thank you Teddy needs a bath!
on March 6, 2013
I originally saw this product on Shark Tank and it is the only one I really wanted to buy. My daughter loves to bite her animals and drag them around everywhere. Naturally, they get dirty and smelly quickly so I'm washing them very frequently. I worried my frequent washing would damage them and thought this bag may help them last longer. The selling point for me was that this bag protects the animals while getting rid of the germs... unfortunately, I don't think it did. The first couple washes went alright. Then, I started to notice that the animals continued to smell and that the fur was dingy. The dirt was not coming off the animals and it seemed like the bag trapped in the dirt and bacteria. I tried washing them more frequently (every day) and nothing worked until I washed them without the bag. To help with the staining, I threw in some baking soda into the wash and it all came clean and the animals no longer smell. It's a big disgusting finding the toy my daughter is biting and hugging to her face smells of old spit and grime. Now, to be fair, I did not get the dryer sheets so I don't know if that would have helped... I feel that may have just masked the problem of the animals not seeming to get clean. Also, I don't have a front load washing machine. I like the idea but I think I'd rather the animals wear out faster than look grimy and smell.
on February 17, 2013
I saw this on Shark Tank, and couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it! I've washed anything you can think of (cloth toy wise) and it does amazing! I have a dog who has several stuffed animals that are very..."loved" and use it to wash them as well. It serves many purposes such as washing dedicates, baby shoes, toys, etc! Love it!
on June 13, 2013
The kids stuffed animals get pretty funky and i was tired of wrestling with old pillowcases and rigged fasteners. It looked like a good product so i thought i would give it a try for the price. It arrived quickly and let me tell you i put it through it's paces straight away. It has held up great through multiple washes and a huge amount of drying. The bag is very thick so it's great for protection of the hard eyes and things as well as delicate materials and yet it still gets them clean. It has an oversized zipper that is sturdy and resists damage due to the weight of heavy wet things and being in the dryer for the exorbitant amount of times it takes afterward. Plus, it's just too cute and who doesn't need a little lift when dredging through laundry and chores. Also, get the Cotton Candy dryer sheets! I got them for the kids but i love them. They don't smell so much like cotton candy to me and i don't know how to describe it exactly except to say that they smell like kids..(freshly bathed times,not hot day in the dirt with hard candies times..after all, that's how the stuffed animals got funky)
on March 10, 2013
This bag works well for cleaning my puppy's toys. She takes her toys outside a lot and the get very dirty, so this works well,
on October 24, 2012
I actually bought this not only to wash stuffed animals but mainly to wash bulky sports equipment without damaging them. So far, so good, on both counts!
on April 2, 2013
I'm guessing you could use a regular pillow case, but I like that this has been tested in terms of the items not getting ruined and being free of dirt/allergens, etc. I can't be sure of that with a regular pillow case. Plus, my daughter loved the idea of "Giving Teddy a Bath" (with the graphics). I didn't get the book, just explained it to her. I also have a top loading washing machine (they recommend a front loading) but it went fine. Nothing was ruined and everything looked and smelled good. I like it a lot.