4.0 out of 5 stars just as I remember them
I used to wear these as a child (obviously being from the 80's) they are just like I remember...only smaller...but maybe it is because my hands are larger now ;)
Published 15 months ago by *I have no signature*

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny clips perfect for 3 year old's shirts
Published 14 months ago by Mom of 4

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny clips perfect for 3 year old's shirts, June 11, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
I was sorely disappointed when I opened my Amazon box today and saw how tiny these shirt clips actually are. I am deeply regretting not reading all of the reviews before purchasing this product. I wear a size small shirt and as an adult woman these clips are insufficient and won't hold more than half an ounce of fabric. However, they were perfect for my 3 year old's shirts and that's the only reason I gave them 2 stars. Seller should clearly state in the product's description that these are MUCH smaller than the tee shirt clips we all know and loved in the 80s.

4.0 out of 5 stars just as I remember them, May 24, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars An 80's Party Outfit, July 5, 2012
Tee Shirt Clips 2Pc

I got these clips to wear for an 80's party to go with an outfit I threw together. I used them both to tie on each side of this tie dye shirt Tie-Dye T-Shirt ~ Short Sleeve ~ 100% Cotton ~ Saturn. These went well with these hot pink fishnet hoses Fishnet Pantyhose - Adult, a pair of orange leg warmers Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers that I wore under these "cutoff" shorts Wallflower Belted 5 Pocket Denim Short Short with Frayed Cuff, a pair of orange fishnet gloves 80's Long Neon Fishnet Gloves Costume Accessory, and topped off with of course a pair of white Reebok Classics Reebok Men's Classic Leather Sneaker. I had tried to design the whole fit on a computer before I purchased any of the items to see what it would look like together and it all looked 80's to me. The only thing that wasn't colorful enough was the large tie dye shirt. Had the colors been more vivid in color like the pic I would have loved it even more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look, August 29, 2013
JenK (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
I used this for an 80's party. While dancing it kept slipping off, but I thought later I should have put a safety pin under it to hold it in place. It made the outfit and I would def recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars SMALL!!, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
Small, will work for a child but not for an adult. I had these clips in the 80's and they were a lot bigger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia doesn't help, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
These are very cute but they aren't as durable as the clips I had in the 80's. The plastic deforms far too easily to actually hold shirts for any type of athletic activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
It is awesome and pulls tgether any 80's costume very well. Works wonderful and it is nice to have an extra on hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the 80s, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
I love the 80s.when I saw these I was taken back. Haven't seen them since I wore them in the eighties. Good find. They were a bit smaller then I expected and they're not as thick as i thought.but they look really good. And they're going to save me money because all these years I buy these tops that are too long and I have to bring them to a seamstress. I won't be doing that anymore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
My daughter loved them

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than anticipated, but worked, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) (Toy)
As other reviewers indicated, these were smaller than expected but worked with the shirt that I was wearing to an 80's themed party. Probably best for 1 or 2 time use, I'm guessing they'd break quickly under repeated wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg)
Tee Shirt Clips (2pcs/pkg) by Forum Novelties