5.0 out of 5 stars Great Encouragement!
Published 24 months ago by Heather Bixler

2.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE hire an editor/proofreader!!!
Authors have good intentions and some good measure of spiritual understanding, but their books are chock full of ungrammatical sentences, wrong word choices ("since" for "sense" etc.) and other defects which bring their messages to a screeching halt. How much would it cost to have a skilled editor -- or even just a proofreader! -- clean their manuscripts up before...
Published 7 months ago by D. C. Carrad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Encouragement!, April 28, 2012
I really enjoyed this teen devotional. I've actually been looking for a devotional for my almost 14 year old daughter to read on a daily basis. This devotional will be great for her because it really makes the reader think, but it's on a level that a teen can understand. It's not too in depth, but truly has the right amount of encouragement so that a teen doesn't lose their interest in reading the devotional. I love the prayer, reflection, and life application step at the end of each devotional. Again this is a great practical read for every teenage girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for teens.., September 5, 2013
As I read this book which I received free to review, I found it very beneficial even for an older woman like me (over 55) who has walked with the Lord since I was 35. So often we lead such hurried lives we forget what truly matters. This book reminded me of what true beauty is really about in the eyes of the Lord. I plan to purchase hard copies and give it to a group of girls in our local school who want to be seen for who they are in Christ and it's okay to be different that what the world says they should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2 (Paperback)
From the short excerpts this book will be a great addition to other purchases. It will encourage my daughters in their faith. Pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Girls!, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2 (Paperback)
I ordered this for my 14 year old daughter to go in her Easter basket and she is really enjoying it. She's been doing the devotions and enjoys it. So glad I found one she's interested in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tween and teen, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2 (Paperback)
Anything that helps teens feel better about themselves and know they are loved is great in my book. This devotion book does just that. Teen years can be difficult and every day reminders that come from this book make life a little easier. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional book for teenage girls, July 28, 2012
Carol Ann (Claremore, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2 (Paperback)
"Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2," by Shelley Hitz and Heather Hart with contributing authors, is the kind of book I wish that someone would have given me when I was a teenager. I love this book and highly recommend it. It would make a great gift from a parent or grandparent for a teenager who is struggling to find herself in this mixed-up world. I especially like the format of each devotional entry, which includes the following:

Title
Scripture with reference
Devotion
Reflection
Application Step
Prayer

If you care about helping a teenage girl find her way in today's "me-first" world, purchase this book for her. I will be purchasing copies for those I know who need to read what this book has to offer.

Carol Round,
[...]
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teen devotinals!!!!, April 28, 2012
A Kid's Review
I would definitely recommend this book to every teen girl. the book has great devotionals and they are so true. they help me make better decisions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comforting!, April 22, 2012
I love reading these devotionals because they are so relateable and carry a lot of heartfelt meaning in them. Reading this book has been a daily reminder of just how much God loves me & that He is with me in every aspect of my life. A great read for every girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got This for My 13-year-old Daughter, April 18, 2012
I got the Kindle copy to read -- I write books for young adults, and enjoyed it so much I bought the print version for my daughter. The topics are on target for preteens and teenagers -- and as a Christian mom, I love having a book to reinforce the Biblical values that I want my daughter to live by. We fight a war for the souls of our children, and teenagers present challenges that seem daunting at times. My daughter loved the first volume and will be excited when volume 2 arrives in the mail.

At the end of each devotional is a reflection section, application step, and prayer. When I was young and read devotionals I appreciated it when the author helped me to sort through my sometimes mixed-up feelings. Topics include subjects like peer pressure, beauty, making good choices, and salvation. The devotionals all have a catchy title, begin with a Scripture verse, and are just a few paragraphs long--perfect for busy teenage girls. You can't go wrong with "Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2."

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2 (Paperback)
I wanted a daily devotional for my young teen granddaughters. This book would be better rated by them after they have read it for awhile. It might have been better if each devotional had a date at the top to keep them on track or a day of the week.

ARRAY(0xd8b2a164)

Teen Devotionals...for Girls!  Volume 2
Teen Devotionals...for Girls! Volume 2 by Shelley Hitz (Paperback - April 16, 2012)
$12.95 $11.07