Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on June 22, 2010
My 5yo son had the muscle-bound version for his superhero birthday and liked it but found it uncomfortable and ill-fitting. The neckline had a stiff edge that rubbed against his neck.

This one was MUCH more comfortable and fit much better. Like all of these costumes, they are pretty poorly made. They don't last that long if you wear them more than 5-7 times and forget washing them... You'll always get a tear somewhere.

But--if your kid loves the Teen Titan's Robin, you gotta get the gear, right? So this costume did the trick and, even if it falls apart, he can always wear the mask and cape! lol
on October 29, 2013
Update 14 Oct 2014: The entire outfit is still in one piece after a year of occasional dress-up. My boys aren't gentle, but they haven't managed to do any major damage to the outfit thus far. I have a feeling they will probably outgrow it before it has outlived itself (famous last words!). The mask, however, didn't even last until Halloween the year we bought it, so I suggest purchasing a more durable one elsewhere!

We bought size small (listed as: "Child's size Small fits up to 48" tall and 25" waist") with the intention of having our almost-five-year-old wear it. It definitely did not fit him. Five-year-old is thin, wears a size 5/5T, about 44" tall, and the pants rode halfway up his shins. We ended up doing a last minute switch and had our three-year-old wear this instead. He wears a 3T, 38", and it's a little big on him.

The quality is definitely Halloween-wear and not really good for daily dress-up (which isn't stopping my kids, of course). The belt piece is not separate, it's part of the one-piece outfit, and the cape is all yellow and fits really weirdly (see picture in photo gallery), sort of drapes around the shoulders rather than behind like in the picture.
on February 17, 2016
Got this for my son for Christmas as we did a theme for all three.
Batman, Robin, and Joker.
My four year old wore Robin, and it's now way past Halloween and wears it to play around the house. It arrived so quickly and exceeded my expectations.
on July 31, 2015
If you are a TEEN TITANS GO fan, then you need to get this costume. My son and his friends love that show and as Robin is now more popular than Batman, this costume is a must-own. It's been sturdy enough for 3 boys to constantly get in/out of. If you combine this with the Teen Titans GO power pack then you'll get Robin's staff and a cooler mask. "Titans, GO!"
on October 10, 2015
This is the costume to get. There aren't a lot of choices in Robin costumes out there, and that was what my daughter wanted more than anything. This is a full-length costume, with a cape with a cowl, just like the real Robin. Like most costumes, it's cheap and flimsy, but it does the trick
on July 9, 2014
Costume was not to bad I only gave it 3 stars because the mask was not in the package. I had to contact them to get one and the one they sent looked like one that was sent back because it was messed up. I had to glue it back together when it arrived. Did not feel like even bothering with them if that is what they sent out knowing it was not right. You could tell when you opened the packing it came in a clear plastic bag and you could clearly see the front of the mask was not attached to the mask.
on January 1, 2008
Bought this costume for my 4 year-old nephew. He loves it and went immediately into character. The mask is close to his eyes though and bothered him. The costume cannot really be worn as pj's either because of the cape. The costume is easy to slip into and out of.
on November 13, 2015
My son looked great on Halloween. The costume itself is a little flimsy but fun. My younger son will be able to wear it next Halloween if he wants and possibly make it to the last kids too when he grows into it.
on September 5, 2014
Our 4 yr old loves this costume. Just received so can't speak to durability yet, but the fit is great (he's approx 44in and 45lbs), and we got the Boys Small. Fits really well, material is soft and comfortable. No return needed and cheaper than brick and mortar shops!
on November 13, 2015
It fit. He's 9 years old. 75 lbs. Taller than the average kid for his age. Costume was a little "high water" but we didn't mind. We are not too picky. Kid had a great night trick or treating. Mask fit a little weird though. Price was good for me because I used my rewards.