Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 7, 2013
Perfect size for my kindergartner. The handle broke (one side comes out if it is pulled too hard) after a few weeks. Still functioning and my son still loves it and shows it off every days as if it is brand new. Three stars for price and the fact it broke after 10 days of school.
on October 12, 2013
I ordered it for my grandson, and he just loves
it. My daughter loves it too because is sturdy
and the wheels make a big difference when carrying
a heavy load.

It was shipped promptly and so this adds to the
5 stars.
on October 2, 2013
My grandson loves it. It is the perfect size for children going in pre K. The fact that is rolls is even better!
on October 1, 2014
I was excited about this backpack for my 2-year old and was delighted when it came on time. After a week, the handle of the backpack came out so now my son has a regular backpack and cannot roll his backpack just like his big brother. I have to now spend more money and purchase another bag. This is a disappointment for both of us.
on August 19, 2014
My boys love it... but the pull-out handle is super cheap and one of our two backpacks broke within a couple days of regular use. We still use them all the time though.
on December 20, 2013
I thought it would be bigger....I needed something that was more for school...he'll use it as a over night bag

See 1 answered question