Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 24, 2013
This "fleece" blanket is made of poor quality, somewhat scratchy fabric. My son opened it for Christmas and we immediately noticed two holes and a terrible smell as soon as it was taken out of the bag it came packaged in. I will patch the holes because there is no way he's letting go of the blanket, but I sure wish I had checked it out more closely before wrapping. I do not recommend this product at all. Extremely disappointed.
on May 31, 2014
Very cute blanket but as other reviewers have described, it has a horrible smell. I've washed it several times and it's still smelly. On the plus side it has kept it's fluff and colors after the washes. I'd return it but was out of town and missed my return window.
on August 5, 2015
I know they were only 10 dollars so I couldn't expect the greatest material but I noticed slight fuzziness after only a few days of use, they are quite thin too yet warm so I like that, also they fit well on a twin size mattress, they do not cover the entire mattress but you have a space to put the pillow I have attached a picture in case you guys want to see what they look like on a twin size bed.
review image
on December 6, 2013
Decent enough size, looks like the picture, and is soft. But it could be thicker. I don't know if will really keep you warm as much as comfortable. I'm sure a tmnt fan would enjoy it though.
on January 18, 2014
Bought this throw for my 6 year old son and he loves it. It does have a weird smell, I've washed it once and the smell is still there, its not over powering but it does smell weird. Not super nice quality but for a 6 year old its fine and it is very warm and the graphics and nice.
on May 21, 2016
This is a great through for the price. The colors are nice, and it is soft. It has held up well, many months and washings later. My sons are not easy on their blankets! Great blanket for any TMNT lover.
on October 10, 2013
it was on time and like they said the only thing I didn't like was it had a werid smell it so had to wash it two time before he could enjoy it
on February 1, 2015
My son loves this blanket. It's a fantastic picture of his favorite turtles. Only issues I have are that it isn't very soft and that the edges are stitched with a thread that likely won't hold up in the wash. Still it is a fun blanket and well worth the price.
on March 23, 2015
I bought this as a gift for a 4 year old little boy. He loved it and had a big smile on his face!. It is very soft and perfect to snuggle up in and watch movies. The picture quality on the throw is good. It is thick enough that it provides some extra heat, but not so thick that you will burn up when using it. It seems to be great quality and looks like it will be easy to clean. Great buy, especially if you have any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fans!
on December 17, 2013
Arrived on time and service was good but the material is low quality - not soft - rough - not skin-friendly "fleece" at all. for $19.99 plus almost $7 shipping -- I'll look in the local stores so i can feel it before buying it.