4.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute Masks
I got these as a party favor for my 4 yr old's TMNT birthday party. They arrived really fast and they held up pretty well! They were a big hit. All in all, I'm happy with this purchase.
Published 12 months ago by Bree

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
Published 9 months ago by Marilyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
They look great and the cardboard they are made from is fairly sturdy, but the elastic is poorly tied and rips through the holes easily. It would have better served the product much better if they had reinforced the holes. There are 8 masks, but 3 grandchildren playing Ninja Turtles can go through them quickly. I keep repairing them, but Turtles don't sit quietly drinking tea, so I expect them to be destroyed beyond repair soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute Masks, August 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
I don't know what I was thinking, by looking at the package I thought they would be made of a felt material but they are paper.
I am not totally disappointed as the boys will play with them; they just wont last very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy children., February 24, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
For some reason all the kids were convinced that the elastic went under their ears, not over them, and they were complaining about the string hurting them. After correcting the mistake, we had 8 happy party-turtles. masks are heavy paper, don't expect anything too fancy. also: not glasses friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them..., March 29, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
I get to be a Ninja turtle, too, when the grandchildren come over. I have my own mask. We love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masks, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
A great addition to a 6th birthday party - they were a hit amongst all the kids. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin It, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
For the price they are perfect. My child has used 1 of them over and over and it still is intact.

5.0 out of 5 stars These heavy weight paper masks were perfect for my 7 year old sons birthday, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
These heavy weight paper masks were perfect for my 7 year old sons birthday. We had kids ages 2.5-11 wearing them and I even put one on. They were a huge hit and great for what they were. Just keep in mind these may last a couple days past the party but they are not forever toys, they are simply not that durable. All in all I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars great masks, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
great color but elastic comes undone easily, already expected this based on othe customer reviews, so i taped elastic down before giving to kids. worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryker's Ninjas, May 27, 2014
Dog Mom (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Masks, 8 Count (Toy)
Many people will be participating in a major head-shaving event in honor of children with cancer. Our little 6 year old Ninja is one of the many children being treated for leukemia. We will ask participants to don the mask after their head has been shaved for photos. I am certain the little ninja in our family will admire the photos many years from now. We are raising a lot of $$ for childhood cancer research.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›