5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!
I'm reviewing this from my 6 and a half year old (I see a lot of these reviews are adults complaining about the simplicity and ease of the game - I really don't think I should have to remind people, this is made for kids, based on a Nickelodeon cartoon...)

Published 11 months ago by twicake

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid!
I didn't pay much for this - I was just looking for a nice side scrolling beat em up with little challenge, just something to play in a relaxing manner before bed.

Published 1 month ago by matt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, December 6, 2013
twicake (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)

My 6 year old loves it (so does my 8 year old daughter). It's easy for them both to play, but not so easy that they get bored. They both love the cartoon and the action figures. I can see how an older (13+) child might be bored with it, and particularly an adult, but this is made for kids who enjoy the show. I'd say this is a great game for anyone who loves Ninja Turtles up through age 13.

(I'm a gamer myself (29 year old female) and it's way too easy and kid-like for me, but I was aware of that, I wasn't buying it for myself! My little kids love it!)

4.0 out of 5 stars You must be a TMNT fan to like This, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
This game is extremely REPETITIVE, but very fun. Like the old versions on the NES and the SNES, this TMNT game is a button smashing one. This game includes several of the characters from the 2012 animated series. The best part about this is the 3D effect when you throw the enemy into the screen. Yes all of this is repetitive but extremely fun. You can upgrade each ninja turtle with different upgrades. There are several codes you can put in to modify the gameplay such as mini turtles. Furthermore, the bad guys from the TV series are in this version too. You get attacked by killer Kraang's, mousers, and several foot clan soldiers. This game can be easily beat within one day but still is enjoyable. TMNT fan's will like this game due to the repeated button mashing similar to the original NES games. It is a side scroller with awesome 3D animated effects. Cowabunga dude! I am looking forward to additional titles to this franchise.

Pros:
+3-D animation
+TMNT game
+Brings characters from the hit Animated 2012 Series into the game
Cons:
+Repetitive gameplay
+For the 3D effect to work, you must not tilt the screen often.
+Graphics are not so great & Turtles mouths don't move when talking
Would I recommend this game?

Yes of course I would. This would make most turtle lovers one happy turtle in a half shell!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Game For TMNT Fans!, August 26, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
This was a fun game! I loved that I could easily toggle between the four turtles depending on the situation and what type of enemies I was facing. I came to find, through some help from the game that I needed to use certain turtles with certain enemies, so you do get some guidance and then go from there. The game is a bit repetitive in each level for an older player, but even as an adult I still found it fun, especially if you are already a TMNT fan. You do get the ability to upgrade the turtles, making them stronger and more powerful. I liked the 3D effect too. The 3D was not just an add-on, but it did add to the game play. All-in-all this was a fun game that is very entertaining and any TMNT fan will definitely have fun. Cowabunga!

*I received this for review - all opinions are my own*

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid!, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)

The game is terrible. The graphics are horrible and I had to pretty much turn the 3D to the off position, or the blur was terrible if you barely moved your head. The collision detection is awful - you never know if you are hitting something or not. Its repetitive and very very dull.

I wasn't expecting much, but I got even less. Even at $4.99, I would not recommend this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
My 9yr old son loves it. It's easy enough for him to make progress, with fun sayings to keep him laughing. Not bloody or major violence which keeps me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
totally satisfy with the product

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 6, 2014
It's just an ok game

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Excellent...thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game., June 30, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
I purchased this game for my grandson. he point to me, that he liked it and enjoyed playing it. I know he shared with his brother and sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Freak, June 28, 2014
Butterfly smurf (SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
My grandson loves anything turtles. Gave him this for his birthday & it was one of his favorite gifts. He can't put it down!!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Nintendo 3DS by Activision Inc. (Nintendo 3DS)
$22.94