Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 15, 2014
I got these mini skateboards and a set of similar ones at a local store for $5 that seem to be better quality to be honest. The $5 set I have are perfect for playing with the Ninja Turtle action figures, they all have individual images and matching colors for each turtle, including the wheels. They even have classic sandpaper lining on the top of each board with the logo, they're very cool. These boards here however, they're actually half the size, and pretty cheap quality compared to the other set. I'm really surprized that Amazon does not have the other set available.....maybe they will one day, but for now until they do, heres the website information for the better quality set: www.wickedcooltoys.com. The product is called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtle Trick Boards". Just thought I'd help ya'll out :)
on January 22, 2014
Bought these for my 5 year old birthday party. Honestly the kids did not seem overly excited about them. I looked up tricks on YouTube and it's actually quite hard. Maybe good for older kids. Nice toy though.
on February 13, 2014
My son was very excited to get this with his Christmas stuff. But sadly it didn't last the day. they are very cheaply made. very flimsy and not worth the money i spent on them. :(
on February 22, 2014
My grandson love it so that is what is important, again I think some of these toys are overpriced because of popularity but that isn't Amazons fault. I loved the fact I could find what I wanted with amazon
on March 28, 2014
My nephew loved them!! They are not as small as I thought they would be....which is cool. He plays them with the smaller version TMNT...overall I really liked them...oh! and the colors were bright and awesome.
on January 2, 2015
For the price this isn't bad, but one of the skateboards broke within the first 3 minutes of using it. I wouldn't buy this and expect it to last longer than one night of entertainment
on January 21, 2014
My 4 year old is all about TMNT. We put these in his stocking and now every time I walk around my house, I turn a corner and find one of these miniature skateboards somewhere! :)
on September 3, 2014
2 of the 3 packages arrived open. Many toys were broken. WAS going to use for bday party favor bag 3 days from now. Now can't and need to find substitute fast. Wasted money.
on January 3, 2014
My son loves these, this is one of the cheapest places to get ninja turtle stuff everywhere else charges almost double and they arrived before they estimated delivery date.
on August 31, 2014
Came with front ripped off, merchandise floating around the box... I know it was fairly inexpensive but still would have liked it to come in the package....