Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 31, 2013
I bought these as a Christmas present for my 4 year old grandson. He was over the moon when he opened them. He had them on his feet, stomping around the house in the Ninja Turtle costume he also got. His mom told me he wanted to sleep in them. I'd recommend this for any little boy who loves the Turtles.
on November 2, 2014
I bought two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirts and these sneakers. My grandson is a fan. I was very happy with the quality and fit of these sneakers. They light up everytime my grandson's foot hits the ground. I was very impressed with the timely manner in which the sneakers arrived and I'm actually looking to order another pair. Maybe Spiderman this time.
on March 15, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for a relative that lives in a different state from me, however The shoe appears to have been made well. The child likes Ninja Turtles, so I think this was a good buy. I don't know what they will fit like, but am hoping for the best.
on March 27, 2014
It arrived fast.
Unfortunately, the quality is questionable. After three trips to school, the little straps across the top all began to break and fray. It’s not like he’s out playing in them. I assumed they’d last at least half a school year.
I won’t buy online again, even if my son needs character gear.
on March 26, 2014
This was part of my son's outfit for his 4th birthday! I have a hard time taking them off of Him! He Loves Them And They Were true to size. Delivery was on time and the shoe looked exactly As Shown On Seller's Pic.!!
on December 27, 2014
This is a great shoe with fast delivery. The price was a little higher than I usually pay, but it is difficult to find this style anywhere. The quality was worth it and the delivery was punctual. Cool shoes!
on March 10, 2014
These shoes are great! They are light and easy shoes for my son. Also, the dark color makes it especially nice to disguise wear and tear.
on March 26, 2015
We will hang onto these but they were too big when they got here. I don't expect my son to drop the TMNT phase any time soon. Believe i ordered a size 11. But that is okay as we had another pair come in as well. he was still really happy to have these.
on December 11, 2013
My grandson loves them. They are brightly colored and fun for him! He love the turtles and the lights. Made well to. Highly recommend
on August 2, 2014
My 5 year old wanted light up shoes and he loves Ninja Turtles, so when I seen these I was really excited to buy them for him! I looked at other places but have read bad reviews on other ninja turtle shoes, reading they don't really light up as stated. But, THESE ones DO!! They are still holding up really well after a month and they are cute! My son loves them.