Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on July 26, 2012
He's not bad. That being said he's really lacking in articulation and accessories. Also it doesn't match the color scheme of the screen model. Here's a review on youtube [...] He's still a must for completionists though.
on March 9, 2013
My beautiful grandson who is 3 yrs old was so happy to get this gift because he loves Ninja Turtles
on June 30, 2013
i was camping with family and my 4 year old was afraid to go into the deeper part of the water with me. but i told him that i would get him a master splinter if he did. After thinking about it for a few seconds he came out and never wanted to get out! Thank you for the toy, it came with all the pieces in a brand new box in great condition. thank you, my son loves it!
on January 8, 2016
My son loves it!
VINE VOICEon February 8, 2014
I've been on the TMNT kick and wanted to have a few toys to display in my office (which looks like geek central). Got Splinter, which is one of the more expensive of the action figures, but the detail looks great!! The tail isn't the easiest thing to work around, but with some playing around with it, I got it to stand well enough.
on February 14, 2013
I bought Master Splinter action figure for my grandson as an addition to the original pack as the leader. I am happy to see that this figure is more to size in comparison to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My grandson reallly enjoys Master Splinter. I would recommend this figure to parents and grandparents..
on September 27, 2014
This Shredder is much more desirable to have around.... we're talking about a rat you know. The new version of Shredder, hmmm, I don't know why they wanted to make him more of a rodent but this is the guy I grew up with and my 5-year old respects him. Get this one or a bigger one like him.
on July 10, 2013
Item shipped quickly and is as described. My 5 year old son was extremely happy with his TMNT figures. I ordered him all four turtles along with this one. Splinter's green stick will eventually get lost but the item is as expected and cheap. My son loves it, what more can you ask for!!!!
on March 1, 2014
My grandson loves TMNT, but the tail kept falling off so I had to glue on. It did stay, but why can the manufacturer make the tial click in or make it a permanent part of the body??

And this was very overpriced. In the big box stores I can buy for under $10, if I can find it.
on May 1, 2013
If you collect TMNT you have to have Master Splinter. This is a good representation of what you see on the screen. Many articulation points and toy is pretty durable if smaller children are playing with it.