Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2015
This watch started off with so much potential and looked so cool. Unfortunately it didn't last too long before the band started to fall apart and eventually you couldn't wear the watch. Really disappointed in that. It comes in a nice looking container and again it started off with so much potential. This is a product where if I could get my money back or even a credit, I would do so in a heart beat.
on April 9, 2015
I ordered not one, not two, but three of these TMNT watches for my grandsons. The 9 year old had one about a year ago and lost it and he told me that his one wish for Easter was to get a new one. So, his wish was my comment. He has a 7 year old brother and a 4 year old brother so I got one for each of them too. You should have seen their eyes when they looked in their Easter baskets. They wear them every day and love the idea that they light up with changing colors. This watch was a hit!
on June 2, 2014
I can't say enough great things about this watch. I gave this to my boy for his 8th bday and he loves it like nothing elses. It's great quality and the lights change color. 100% recommend it plus the price is fantastic.
on April 17, 2014
I bought 3 of them for my grandsons Easter baskets. Their parents don't want alot of candy. TMNT is really big with them right now so this was a great find. Is contaned in a neat container, metal, and the watch is quite impressive. Lights up, pulsing light. One grandson, he's 3, has already received it and he wouldn't take it off. Went to bed with it on his wrist. Then next morning, he asked him mommie to put it on his ankle. He wore it throughtout the day with it on his ankle and would lift his pant leg to check it out from time to time. Quite adorable. The watch is well made, comes complete w/instructions, and also enclosed are directions in case you need repairs for the watch. Great to have a solid product!
on July 8, 2014
My Son is a turtle fan so this watch was the best gift ever. The lights on it are awesome.
on July 28, 2015
Excellent watch!! Excellent gift!! Excellent shipping!! My step son loved it!! They are priced right I bought 3 different watches for him all came right before hi bday!!!
on August 17, 2015
Excited to purchase this watch for my nephews, but was disappointed when the light did not work. No way to contact seller either for an exchange. Don't waste your money.
on July 17, 2014
I love how it flashes all the colors but it still doesn't look extremely little kid focused. It is fun, easy to read and a very good gift for a turtles fan.
on August 22, 2014
Watch quit working exactly 1 day after the Amazon return window - replaced batteries, and still didn't work. We have a very disappointed 7 year old.
on September 15, 2014
I don't expect much from a kids watch but not keeping time is a deal breaker. Maybe it should be marketed as
A flashing bracelet.