5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good.. SEE UPLOADED PICS
Bought for my 10yr old's Birthday, he Loves it!
This watch uses TWO Lithium CR2016 3V Batteries.

It was easy to set the time/date.
The light up feature is a cute touch, we did have to push the button hard to get it to come on tho.
Makes it easier to read in the dark if he needs to (before it starts flashing quickly anyway..)
Flashing lights...
Published 6 months ago by *Missy* Wife & Mom of 4

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 6 months ago by K. Rasmussen

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good.. SEE UPLOADED PICS, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Kids' TMN4008 Digital Display Quartz Green Watch (Watch)
Bought for my 10yr old's Birthday, he Loves it!
This watch uses TWO Lithium CR2016 3V Batteries.

It was easy to set the time/date.
Flashing lights auto shut off after about a min or so.
Rubber watchband is very soft/flexible, he said it was comfy on his wrist.
Nice quality TMNT watch for fans/collectors, for sure!
Came in a cute little gift box tin :)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect watch!, June 2, 2014
kelly "kelly" (houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
this watch is so adorable!! the green is the perfect green. The lights are awesome. My son really loves his watch (and so do i!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 20, 2014
K. Rasmussen (Stratford, WI USA) - See all my reviews
We tried two of these. The first one arrived and the digital display didn't work. I returned it for another, and although the second worked initially when I tried it, when I gave it to my son two days later, the colored lights no longer worked. He still loved it though. Also, sizing-wise, it could fit my wrist. It was far too big (even on the smallest setting) for our 4-year-olds wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 9, 2014
Completely AWESOME. My son loves it. He couldn't be happier. The flashing colors look cool and add to how fun it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment!, May 9, 2014
I bought this watch for my nephew, as he asked everyone to get this for his birthday... I was very excited when it arrived On Time... however,after opening the case I was immediately Disappointed to see the band was tearing apart from the bezel! I immediately logged on Amazon to return it for another one, however it is Out of Stock! So I guess they sent me the one that was returned by someone else... Most likely will return once my nephew chooses another one from another seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 yr old doesn't take it off!, February 18, 2014
Perfect! My 5 year old doesn't take it off! It's a little big yet but is tight enough to stay on and he even loved the cool tmnt tin it came in! Definitely recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars But my grandson loved the watch and I just could not send it ..., July 20, 2014
the band had a tear in it. But my grandson loved the watch and I just could not send it back then. I sewed the band together and so far it has held. Any other time I would have sent it back for a new one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing as he loved the design and the flashing lights, August 27, 2014
My son wore this one time and the strap broke! Very disappointing as he loved the design and the flashing lights.

4.0 out of 5 stars He liked it. Seems to be well made, September 23, 2014
Purchased for my six year old ninja turtle loving son. He liked it. Seems to be well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 16, 2014
Watch is very nice but not waterproof. Not ideal for kids not being waterproof.