Fairly Legal 2 Seasons 2012
1. Satisfaction After being fired, Kate returns to work and mediates a case between a corporation and former employee whose granddaughter claims he was exposed to harmful chemicals. Guest starring: Mark Moses.
2. Start Me Up Justin asks Kate to negotiate a deal between the FBI and a local hospital. The case seems simple until Kate discovers another patient was bumped from the donor list to accommodate the FBI.
3. Bait And Switch Judge Nicastro orders Kate to mediate an insurance dispute between a fishing boat Captain and a deckhand who suffered a debilitating accident.
4. Shine A Light Kate mediates a severance package for an aeronautics company and its exiting employee only to discover a deeper mystery surrounding his termination.
5. Gimme Shelter While mediating bankruptcy negotiations, Kate decides to help a client who's unable to pay his mortgage because of a drug-dealer tenant.
6. What They Seem Kate joins Ben as he represents the victim of alleged police brutality against Justin and the SF Police Department who claim innocence.
7. Teenage Wasteland Kate and Lauren clash over strategy when the private school Kate attended asks her to mediate a dispute with an expelled student.
8. Ripple of Hope When Kate enlists Ben's help in turning a prison mediation into a personal crusade, both discover that their romantic feelings for each other are hard to avoid.
9. Kiss Me Kate Kate and Ben come to Judge Nicastro's rescue when a contract dispute becomes a war with the transit workers' union.
10. Shattered Kate is mediating a negligence complaint when a surprise witness pits her and Ben against Justin and District Attorney Davidson.
11. Borderline Kate and Ben travel to Lake Tahoe to settle a jurisdictional dispute only to find out that a long unsolved murder is at the heart of the matter.
12. Force Majeure In an effort to woo Kate, Justin introduces her to a Brazilian singer and activist who may wind up costing him his election.
13. Finale Kate digs deeper when a news station fires a lesbian couple for fraternizing in the workplace. Also, Kate must choose between Justin and Ben.
Sneak Peek An early look at Season 2 of "Fairly Legal:" Frustrated with the endless bureaucracy and injustices she witnessed everyday as a top litigator, Kate Reed (Sarah Shahi), gave up her lawyer title to try working the system from a different angle: as a mediator.…
|Starring||Sarah Shahi, Michael Trucco|
|Supporting actors||Virginia Williams, Ryan Johnson, Baron Vaughn, Melinda McGraw, Laura Regan, Jonna Walsh, Eric Keenleyside, Randal Edwards, Jenna Hastings|
|Producers||Russ Buchholz, Anton Cropper, Drew Matich, Robert Nathan, Peter Ocko|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
As a mediator, I am both greatly entertained by the cases and enraged by the breaks with reality. Yet, Sarah Shahi does a good job with the lead role, and while her life has its... Read morePublished 9 days ago by S. Payne
This is going to be a difficult review? Being a quy, of course Sara is a beautiful and sexy woman and I enjoy all the moments she's in focus. Read more
LOVE…..LOVE….LOVE …..This Show!!!! Can't believe this show was not picked up for a third season.Published 2 months ago by Shopping nut
"If I Were Mediating, I'd be Getting Paid. And For You Two, I'd be Charging Double."
The ratings for the first season of Fairly Legal were just middle of the... Read more
I hated to see this series end. The segments were entertaining, and the actors held my interest. The ending wasn't what I expected, but probably was the best for the major... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dr. O.