5.0 out of 5 stars my make bag
Published 11 months ago by DebbieD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very well made
I don't know about this one. I purchased it for toiletries and think I'm sending it back, not much room for shampoos or toothpaste. I'd hold off on this one.
Published 20 months ago by Debby P.

5.0 out of 5 stars my make bag, August 23, 2013
I am always a satisfied customer whenever I shop on Amazon. This make up bag is just the perfect size to fit all my face products. I like the material its made with and the prints which makes it hard to detect whether its dirty lol, and the fact that it comes with a hook makes it so much easy to hang and no problem to get my make up out, everything is neatly organized and great for travelling. This make up bag is great for personal used and it also makes a great gift.....thank u Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Hangs nicely, May 4, 2013
This is a replacement that I had for many year. I still have to get use to it but I do like it. Great for traveling just put all your toiletries in and hang on the rack. the bottom pocket is large to put a lot in. Folds up to fit in your suitcase but does take up quiet a bit of room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Stinky Bag!, January 6, 2012
I would give this review 5 stars, but I can't--this bag STINKS--literally. The plastic smell is overpowering and has left my bathroom reeking. Otherwise, it's a great bag! It has great compartments and hangs nicely--then rolls up for storage or travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, August 16, 2013
I bought it for my 11 year old daughter, who enjoys packing her own things when we travel. It is a very well made product, which comfortably fits all of my daughter's toiletries. She loves the colors on this case as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, May 20, 2013
Great Quality, absolutely love this product. GREAT value, I have not yet used it to travel with, but seems like it is really durable.

1.0 out of 5 stars breaks easily...., February 7, 2013
the top black mesh part broke within the first few days i got it. the zipper completely came off. it is cheaply made..

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very well made, November 20, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly and Cheap, April 11, 2012
I agree with the previous comment about the bag being smelly! I put it outside in hopes that it would air out!
The middle zipper also broke the first time I used it! I'm trying to pack my hospital bag for labor so no time to send it back!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt make it through one trip, March 12, 2014
Very poorly made. Toothbrush broke the mesh somehow. Doesn't fold properly either so its not convenient. Waste of money. Would not purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor construction, January 31, 2014
Zipper broke on first usage. The fabric is nice, price was good, but it should have lasted longer than one hour.

Teen's and Women's Hanging Cosmetic Bag