Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 21, 2011
I recently relocated, and bought these to help organize my life. They were well worth the money. The small bag easily holds all of my manicure tools, a few hand lotions, and about 6 or seven nail polishes with a bit of room for more. The hangar bag holds all of my regularly used makeup and brushes in the pockets, and all of the unopened backup in the bottom pouch, which is pretty big. It seems pretty well made, but I'm not particularly hard on it. They pretty much just "sit there."

However, Its worth noting that these are not particularly small bags. You could easily put all your small bathroom stuff for a weekend trip in it, but you might have a lot of room left over. I'd recommend this for longer trips or everyday use.
on July 23, 2012
I got this bag to carry my makeup and toiletries with me in my luggage for an upcoming vacation. I saw that people said they stuck it in their purse, so I assumed the size would be right.. I'm not sure what size purses these ladies have, as even my largest bag wouldn't fit this cosmetic case in it! It's quite large.

Also, the case is not the one seen pictured at the top. It is black inside, not pink. The picture shows there are 4 clear zippered sections and unfortunately there are only 2. I was really looking forward to the 3 smaller ones for keeping my jewelry in, but unfortunately there are only 2 long ones, where my necklaces are sure to end up tangled :( I really don't think it's right that people are allowed to show pictures, then send you something completely different. Amazon needs to keep a better watch on who sells on here. I'm very disappointed.
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2011
Great value for money, fits lots of products and then hangs anywhere conveniently . Speedy delivery by this seller too. I got it the next day.
on June 13, 2012
I am totally happy with this purchase. Larger than expected, it will hold all my make up with plenty of room left over. I love that it has a hook to hang it up, open, for easy access...
on January 7, 2012
I like this bag, it is a bit smaller than I thought but should still hold all my make up. The product sent is not exactly the same bag as pictured. I bought this bag because of all the pink on it, but it is mostly black on the inside. There is very little pink at all. The picture also makes it seem like this item has more pockets than it actually does. Overall a good buy but I wouldn't have paid what I did for it if I had seen the product beforehand.
on January 6, 2012
I would give this review 5 stars, but I can't--this bag STINKS--literally. The plastic smell is overpowering and has left my bathroom reeking. Otherwise, it's a great bag! It has great compartments and hangs nicely--then rolls up for storage or travel.
on May 20, 2013
Great Quality, absolutely love this product. GREAT value, I have not yet used it to travel with, but seems like it is really durable.
on February 6, 2012
This Cosmetic bag is very pretty. The only bad thing is if you have tons of makeup like me you will take up most of the room of the bag. I still have some room but I have a lot of makeup. Has many different zippers to organize better. Overall a great purchase
on April 10, 2012
The product arrived very quickly, across thousands of miles of ocean!!! The bag is exactly what I want for my travels.
on August 16, 2013
I bought it for my 11 year old daughter, who enjoys packing her own things when we travel. It is a very well made product, which comfortably fits all of my daughter's toiletries. She loves the colors on this case as well.