Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teen's and Women's Hanging Cosmetic Bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on October 21, 2011
I recently relocated, and bought these to help organize my life. They were well worth the money. The small bag easily holds all of my manicure tools, a few hand lotions, and about 6 or seven nail polishes with a bit of room for more. The hangar bag holds all of my regularly used makeup and brushes in the pockets, and all of the unopened backup in the bottom pouch, which is pretty big. It seems pretty well made, but I'm not particularly hard on it. They pretty much just "sit there."

However, Its worth noting that these are not particularly small bags. You could easily put all your small bathroom stuff for a weekend trip in it, but you might have a lot of room left over. I'd recommend this for longer trips or everyday use.
on July 23, 2012
I got this bag to carry my makeup and toiletries with me in my luggage for an upcoming vacation. I saw that people said they stuck it in their purse, so I assumed the size would be right.. I'm not sure what size purses these ladies have, as even my largest bag wouldn't fit this cosmetic case in it! It's quite large.

Also, the case is not the one seen pictured at the top. It is black inside, not pink. The picture shows there are 4 clear zippered sections and unfortunately there are only 2. I was really looking forward to the 3 smaller ones for keeping my jewelry in, but unfortunately there are only 2 long ones, where my necklaces are sure to end up tangled :( I really don't think it's right that people are allowed to show pictures, then send you something completely different. Amazon needs to keep a better watch on who sells on here. I'm very disappointed.
on January 7, 2012
I like this bag, it is a bit smaller than I thought but should still hold all my make up. The product sent is not exactly the same bag as pictured. I bought this bag because of all the pink on it, but it is mostly black on the inside. There is very little pink at all. The picture also makes it seem like this item has more pockets than it actually does. Overall a good buy but I wouldn't have paid what I did for it if I had seen the product beforehand.
on July 22, 2011
Great value for money, fits lots of products and then hangs anywhere conveniently . Speedy delivery by this seller too. I got it the next day.
on January 6, 2012
I would give this review 5 stars, but I can't--this bag STINKS--literally. The plastic smell is overpowering and has left my bathroom reeking. Otherwise, it's a great bag! It has great compartments and hangs nicely--then rolls up for storage or travel.
on August 16, 2013
I bought it for my 11 year old daughter, who enjoys packing her own things when we travel. It is a very well made product, which comfortably fits all of my daughter's toiletries. She loves the colors on this case as well.
on September 2, 2012
We we're back on forth from our apartment to our parents and gparents house all summer every weekend moving, this helped so much and saved so much time with packing!! It is perfect! It fit all my makeup and shower stuff!
on June 13, 2012
I am totally happy with this purchase. Larger than expected, it will hold all my make up with plenty of room left over. I love that it has a hook to hang it up, open, for easy access...
on April 10, 2012
The product arrived very quickly, across thousands of miles of ocean!!! The bag is exactly what I want for my travels.
on January 28, 2014
The bag is very functional. With that the materials and quality of this product is very sub par. There were rips and tears in the netting within days. The bag doesn't even hang It gets laid out used and folded back up. If this was made with higher quality materials it'd be great.

See 1 answered question