5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and pretty
Published 15 months ago by meganne517

1.0 out of 5 stars P.O.S.
Looked nice, inexpensive and reviews were solid enough. Unfortunately, the zipper broke within 2 weeks and no we weren't over stuffing it or jamming the zipper back and forth, just normal use and, broken. The handles are fraying also. Just a poorly constructed item and a waste of hard earned money.
Published 8 months ago by GDP

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and pretty, June 10, 2013
This bag has already been to Portugal and NOLA and has done more than expected. I bought this bag to replace a rolling duffle recently and haven't missed the wheels once. So much space and the straps are very strong. And it fits perfectly under the seat in the plane. Didn't even realize it was there on either flight. And it's a very pretty bag, too. I have received so many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag, November 18, 2011
I use this bag as a gym bag. It fits EVERYTHING eg towels, change of clothes, boots and the other things you may need for your great gym experience. It fits inside the locker. I've gotten plenty of compliments about this bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large Bag, June 15, 2012
I was skeptical about this bag, but it was a good price and a pretty pattern. Since I really like damask prints and needed a new bag for school/luggage purposes I felt this fit the bill as I often have too much junk I need to take to class.

I assumed that the width was a bit less than advertised, but it's dead on. This bag is VERY roomy on the inside. Also, I'm happy to note that the connectors for the shoulder strap are all metal pieces, no plastic to break with a heavy load. The stitching seems fine, and I carried my heavy books in it yesterday with no problems. My only complaint is that the little flap you can button to keep your handles together is sewn to the handles and cannot be moved. It is right in the middle where you hold on. I feel this might get a tad annoying when using them to carry it and it's heavy.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this purchase, it was just what I needed and if you are looking for a larger bag this will probably do great for an overnight bag or a carry-on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, June 11, 2013
This bag is so pretty! It is not cloth but it looks like it is. It is very durable and you can wipe it clean. I really love the multiple pockets and the gorgeous print. It looks perfect with my larger black suitcase. I used it for a trip to Paris and all the outside pockets came in handy for documents. And it was very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, March 14, 2013
i love this bag so much. it is perfect for my school books and traveling around. the design is also lovely, and the bag is very durable. it is hard now-a-days to find a bag that is strong yet fashionable. this bag is both

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG!, December 28, 2012
MANY EXTRA POCKETS AND VERY CUTE! FITS NICELY IN OVERHEAD FOR AIRPLANE CARRY ON AND HOLDS MORE THAN YOU WOULD THINK!

1.0 out of 5 stars P.O.S., January 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kat, January 6, 2013
This was an amazing duffle bag. Gave it to my grandchild for Christmas and she loves it. Good price and excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weekend Bag, May 22, 2013
Perfect for an overnight trip, really roomy, classic look to it, nice and sturdy. Very pleased. Requiring a particular number of words for the review? really?

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, February 15, 2012
Nice good sized bag. I think its very good for over nite stays. And its pretty stylish. I would buy again.

Rate and Discover Movies