5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
I had people notice my teeth within the first week. Just make sure when you put the trays in the hot water DO NOT leave them in there more than 3 or 4 secs
Published on December 7, 2012 by charles

3.0 out of 5 stars I purchased THis amonth ago Have questions
Published on October 23, 2012 by Neon

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
Product was great as promised. Couldn't find another product with a better price. Worked immediately and saw fantastic results in the first week. Would recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars trustworthy customer service, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
Just started using the product, so not yet sure it will work. The customer service is good and responsive. I messed up with the tray, and I asked them some questions. Thankfully, they sent a new one. I didn't totally ruined the tray this time, but even after several attempts to leave the teeth impression on the tray, it doesn't work well. I even watched some YouTube videos before trying.

6/8/13
I noticed someone complained about my review. I guess I should have been clearer on the purpose of the review. I am not a huge reviewer, but I wrote the review solely because of their customer service as the title of the review indicates. As noted in previous review, however, it was difficult to leave an accurate teeth impression.

I have found baking soda is more effective than this product for whitening, but I believe the efficacy of this product will be different for each individual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., February 26, 2012
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
I'm in sales, and looking clean is more or less a prerequisite when dealing with the public. After using this product, I have noticed a difference in my teeth. You're not going to notice immediate results, but you start to see an improvement after a few applications. I also have fairly sensitive teeth, and I was surprised to see that they didn't cause a lot of irritation. Overall, I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to whiten their teeth without the hassle or cost of having to go to the dentist and have it done professionally.

3.0 out of 5 stars I purchased THis amonth ago Have questions, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
ordered a month ago and have used a total of six times .Whitens ok However the Syringe is almost imposible to push and the product leaks out the top my guess is it is faulty .Which brings me to my next question ? what do you mean Unlimited refills of soultion how does that work ..This was not such a great deal after all depends on customer service at this point will leave an update

2.0 out of 5 stars Really?, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
I recommend this product to bodybuilders and mechanical engineers. You will need to be one or the other to get the whitener out of the syringe. It is nearly impossible to push the plunger down on the syringe. I felt the plunger splinter into my thumb as I tried to force it down. Now I use a wood pencil to jam down into the syringe. I hold the syringe and force the pencil down on the counter top. I think I may die of exhaustion. But I can still use the product. If you are interested in the free refill offer... take a moment to look online. There is a fee with each order that is equivalent to a purchase. The whitener does seem to whiten. It will also bleach flesh if in contact with skin too long. (That is an observation and not a criticism. The rest were criticisms.) Its not a bad product if you don't die trying to get it into the mouth guard. I would probably try something else. I would agree with other posts, the 5 star reviews were probably questionable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, October 27, 2012
Alessandro Baktyar (San Francisco, CA usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
The reviewer who wrote the positive reviews are "created" by the company itself is right. The product is harsh, unnecessarily foul and ineffective (as compared to Crest strips, for instance) I applied the entire quantity for the first application, kept it for a long period, and had no results. The pen was broken and I couldn't use it. The packaging, like the product, is cheap: everything slapped on top of a flimsy board and covered with a plastic wrap. No box, no protection.

Did I say the gel STINKS?

Don't waste your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results. you get out what you put in!, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
First let me say this product DOES work. I have used it twice and could tell a big difference. (Pictures do not do it justice.) It does take a little work to get good results (make good fitting trays, have freshly brushed and dried teeth, and leave gel on long enough)

First step of the process is creating the mouth trays. Boil a deep pot of water on the stove. Once water boils turn off heat. You then dip one try in the water for 3 seconds. Be very careful with this process, if you are no(t careful the molds will shrink up and the sides will stick together) you then put the warm mold on your mouth and try to suck all the air out. This process should make the try a custom fit try. You may have to repeat the process a few times. You want these babies to fit right! I was unable to get a good fit so I ended up using my other trays (.99 cent sport mouth pieces, heated to fit the same way)

After your trays are ready you put a small dab of gel on the try for each tooth. Do not overfill! Make sure you start with brushed teeth! Dry your teeth of and then Place the trays in mouth and push gently against teeth to make the gel spread out. If there is any burning or bubbling sensation then remove the tray and wipe all the gel from your gums and put the trays back in. I waited a full 30 minutes before removing the trays and rinsing. My teeth we whiter already but I went a head and did the whitening step as well.

Prep your whitening pen and turn the dial to make the clear gel come up into the brush. It took me probably 40 clicks to get the gel flowing. Dry your teeth again and then "paint" your teeth with the gel (once again keeping it off your gums). The instructions did not say if you should use the trays for this step but I did. I felt like the gel would just be rinsed off with out it. After 15 minutes take the trays out and rinse with cool water and enjoy whiter teeth

I kept both steps on the full time without issue but if you have gum sensitivity you may want to go less time. (Did have a slight burn the 2nd day so I may spend out uses a little more)
*The kit came with 20 ML of bleaching gel and I didn't even use half a ML so expect to get 30-40 uses. When that is used up you can go to the website and order more free refills. The kit also had a shade chart so you can see how much improvement you have

Over all I wish this kit had instructions that were slightly more detailed. I also think it would be a good idea to include 1 extra tray in case you mess up one when doing the boiling process. It's very important they have a tight fit! BUT my results out weigh the minor negatives. My teeth look much better after only 2 uses. I can't even imagine how pretty they will loon in a week or two!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Product, Fake Reviews, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
A few complaints: Overpriced, tons of fake reviews (which is likely illegal), poor quality syringe locks up often, trays are extremely hard use. Only thing worthwhile in this is a small quanitity of carbamide peroxide in a crappy syringe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Teeth Whitening worked well for me., February 5, 2012
This review is from: Teeth Whitening (Health and Beauty)
My girlfriend and I ordered Teeth Whitening and used it together to improve out teeth before going to job interviews. We both agree that we got amazing results from the formula. Additionally we feel that we got a good deal and are pleased that we will be a little more prepared for the job interviews. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their smile, believe me it is a noticeable difference. After seeing the difference I wish I had ordered earlier!

Teeth Whitening