5.0 out of 5 stars Firefighter Fun, June 24, 2009
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
My grandson loves costumes and wants to be a firefighter like his uncle. He love,love,loves the suit! The fabric is heavy-duty, not that satiny pull apart stuff. The pants are overalls with adjustable straps. He looks adorable in it. We gave it to him for his fourth birthday. His little sister loves to dress up in it, too! It was absolutely worth the price. My grandson is happy and that makes me happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pat - Thousand Oaks, August 22, 2009
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
My grandson Randy wants to be a fireman just like his Uncle Bob. We bought this costume for him 1 1/ 2 years ago and it still looks new even after regular weekly washings!! Amazing. You just don't find things as durable as this. I am so happy I finally found it. We just ordered another one for his cousin. I compared it to others that are being offered, and it is still superior in every way. It is identical to his uncle's uniform in every detail - same fabric, same reflective tape, same metal hooks. I can't believe the quality! Randy was excited to get it back then, and he still plays & sleeps in it most days. He just won't take it off. It's made of a very sturdy cotton canvass, has metal fasteners, big zippers, pockets, even elbow & knee patches. The overalls are adorable. They even have sturdy red elastic on them so that we can adjust them as Randy grows. Thank you for carrying such a great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
This outfit was a quality costume! I bought it for my son when he was four and he still wears it for dress up at seven. His litlle brother is taking it over and everytime I put it on him, I am amazed at how well it has held up. It has fun details like reflective strips and a "leather" collar that add to the realism. Worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
I purchased this for my son when he was 3; now he's almost 6 and it still fits him because of the adjustable suspenders. He still loves to wear it, and it has held up pretty well in the wash. He's worn it for 2 Halloweens in a row and has been told by many people that it's the "best firefighter costume" they've ever seen, and "just like the real thing". I'm very pleased with this costume.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, My son loves it., August 1, 2010
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
I was impressed at the quality of this costume. My son loves it. He is 4 and it is a little big, but he will grow into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars off to the fire, October 11, 2009
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
Wonderful to watch Jack ride off to the fire on his bicycle as fast as possible. Great for imaginary play and well made. It is a little big but there is room to grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as the real thing, September 28, 2009
This review is from: Firefighter (Toy)
This costume is almost identical to my husbands firefighter gear! It has real metal snaps and the yellow stripes really reflect. The suspenders are easily adjusted. The sleeves even have the cuff that goes around the tumb to hold them down. This is a great costume!

Firefighter