5.0 out of 5 stars Simple is better.
For all of my grandson's plastic junk he love the simple ones like this. The toys that are similar he keeps by his bedside so I know this will be just as good.
Published 8 months ago by SC Grandmom

Published 18 months ago by navy ima

3.0 out of 5 stars Endeavor, wheels and cubes later.... they are nice but not great., January 22, 2013
This review is from: 22 Piece Tegu Endeavor Magnetic Wooden Block Set, Nelson (Toy)
Ha! I bought these on a lighteneng deal for my kids. I would NOT pay full price for these. The paint does scratch off and the wood does dent a bit. The blocks do not magnetize where you may often want them to, so it is not infinate building possibilities. I also got a set of wheels for fifteen dollars. my kids like to make motorcycles and cars with the slats, but I tried to make a rolling horse and the wheels won't stick to the bottom of the blocks to allow this structure. so then I got a set of cubes to solve this issue. But them the connection is too weak to keep the horse from standing as it rolls.... (Too many joints makes it fall apart too easily.) The colors are nice. The fact that they are already marked up and were even with an hour of light play maked me think these may not be the heirloom toy I was hoping they would be. If someone could affort to get the giant set, then they may feel like there are more possibilities.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun but maybe for 3.5 yo and older?, November 22, 2013
CSL (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
Fun but need a larger set to really get creative. 3 yo son is still figuring them out but adults enjoy them. Thinking of bringing to work until 3 yo is better equipped to play

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple is better., November 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Hit!!, December 26, 2013
We celebrate on Christmas Eve. These were a gift for one of the four grandkids, but all sat down to play with them...even one of the fathers! After the craziness of all day playing and then unwrapping gifts, there was a wonderful period of quiet as all were engrossed with these magnetic blocks. Substantial and easy for even little fingers to manipulate. Great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Give the Gift of Imagination!, December 15, 2013
I bought these blocks for my grandson's second birthday, and they were a hit with him! He was inundated with lots of toys, but he spent the most time playing with these. I love the fact they're magnetic so that when he builds with them, they will stick together and not immediately topple over. His daddy will enjoy playing with them too. :-) There are so many toys on the market that require little or no imagination on the part of the child, and I wanted to give him something that encouraged imagination and creativity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loves them!, October 31, 2013
Got these plus the set of 4 cubes for my nephew. He loves them and will be able to grow into playing with them (he is only 1). The fact that they are magnetic is great - he loves to pull them apart and watch them come back together. My only complaint with the long thick blocks is that the magnets are only at the end, which is more limiting - the long skinny ones have 3 magnetic spots.

These blocks are seriously tons of fun. My sister and bro-in-law are both architects and had wanted to get their son cool wooden blocks--these are better than any of us could have imagined.

I will definitely be buying more, just slowly and over time because they are very expensive. I do love that they are from a sustainable company doing really good work and helping an economy thrive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, January 12, 2014
I returned these. I liked them but my daughter said he had enough building blocks. They are worth the price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 2, 2014
Great toy! Love it. Provides endless creativity for the kids and seems to be really well made. Will be buying more sets for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Fun! Fun!, July 9, 2013
I bought this toy for my 10 mo.
He doesn't really understand the concept of a magnet as yet, but he really enjoys pulling apart two pieces that are stuck together - this is by far more fun for him than a regular block set (which he has too).
Also, Mom and Dad have a blast playing with these cubes too.

Yes, they are expensive, but totally worth it. I've been recommending these to all my friends ever since I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages !, November 19, 2012
I bought these for a 3 year old and he loves them. Takes away the frustration of playing with blocks that fall. But pretty much everyone that plays with them does.

Rate and Discover Movies