Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2012
We got our first set of Tegu blocks shortly after they came out, and they are wonderful. Both of my daughters (5 and 2) love them. I got the wheels because my younger daughter loves vehicles, and she sure does love these. She and my older daughter were both enjoying them so much that I got a second set, and I'm about to buy one of the little cars, too. My older daughter uses one of the wheels as a steering wheel, so we've had trouble keeping up with the number of vehicles she wants to construct. Tegu toys are excellently made, and I expect them to be heirlooms for our family (they are that beautiful, fun, and well made). I wholeheartedly recommend Tegu products.
on February 23, 2015
Even though my son is in more of a pulling-things-apart mode than putting-things-together (he's nearly 2), he's a big fan of these wheels, and we are, too. They go with any of the Tegu magnetic block sets, transforming static creations into moving ones. We use them with his mahogany and explorer Tegu sets.

As we've come to expect from Tegu products, the wheels are well constructed. They turn with ease and attach easily to the right magnet on each block. You can create a simple one-block "car" or a more advanced, multi-part construction. Right now, we're more likely to do the former, because he's pulling the wheels off within seconds of attaching them. But I imagine we'll have more interesting wheeled structures with future play.

Once attached, they roll very easily and smoothly, even on carpeted floors.

We plan to have a set of these wheels as a "stocking gift" each Christmas for the next few years.
on January 13, 2013
I have the Tegu Mahogany Original 52 piece set and having these wheels creates so much more life for them. My daughter (2) loves to attach the wheels to everything she builds and they allow her to be so much more creative in different ways. I strongly recommend this for anyone who doesn't have wheels for their Tegu set. It will make building much more interesting and exciting for your children.
on March 28, 2016
Great addition to our set of Tegu blocks. The wheels attach really well and roll nicely! The very outside of the wheel is rubber, so they really feel like a tire. They wheels make awesome little (and big) cars, but it's fun to attach them in other ways too — helicopter blade base, steering wheel, eyes on a face, uni-cycle etc. My toddler and 10-month-old both love playing with their tegu blocks, but I am keeping an extra close eye when my baby plays with these wheels, since they do fully fit in his mouth.
When our toddler plays with the Tegu set, almost all the time it is to build another car contraption. He rarely makes buildings or other sculptures out of the Tegu set. Rather it's always some kind of rolling device. So I bought an extra set of wheels, and it makes it even more fun - now he builds cars with 8 wheels. Within a few weeks I'm sure he's going to lose a few of these deep underneath the refrigerator so then at least he might still have 4 to build a standard car rather than an 8 wheeled monster.
on December 31, 2012
This adds the possibility of making a moving vehicle from the block set. My grandsons enjoy it as it enhances their large block sets.
on December 31, 2015
Way overpriced, but fun add-on for the other overpriced Tegu blocks we have. My boys use these to build all sorts of things and have lots of fun. The one star I am taking off is for the price. They are just too much for what you get. Unless you or someone you want to gift them to really needs them, just be happy with what you have.
on August 5, 2013
Wheels add a whole other dimension to your kids construction imagination, plus they give mobility to their structures. We got two pair since we have two kids and they love them. All fit nicely in Tegu carry bag.
on January 28, 2016
Add spinning to the signature tegu blocks and you're in sensory heaven. These wheels stay attached easily for some proper rolling action. Just keep track of them - we lost one of the wheels and it's a bit of a bummer.
on January 22, 2016
I got these for my son to add to his blocks because he likes anything with wheels. I wanted to love these but didn't. My 2 year old took the rubber piece off of them and they never fit quite rite on the blocks.