Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 19, 2012
Works like a champ with whatever navigation software you choose. Even though this is branded as a Telenav unit it is the exact same as if it were Globalsat branded.

This is my second one of these (the first got misplaced on a trip) and it replaces nicely the weak GPS that is in my Samsung phone.
on April 24, 2013
I had one of these from years ago, I used it on a blackberry, and since I replaced that I no longer use it. One day I found it and charged it, good news it still appears to function, although I am not 100% sure of that it charges the power light comes on. And the blue Bluetooth light flashes, My I Pod 5 will not even see it, my Motorola phone sees it and will connect, tries to use it as a storage device, and shows empty. I think it's a good device, worked well when I was using a blackberry, but think you need to make sure it's compatible with what you have, before purchase. I disagree with the above review, either mine is not working, or it doesn't function with some devices.

See 1 answered question