5.0 out of 5 stars OHHHH my feet love these!
Published on June 11, 2009 by C. Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if your feet are really bad.
Published on November 24, 2009 by Pilates Person

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if your feet are really bad., November 24, 2009
Pilates Person (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought a $40 pair from another company and tried both. Pampered Toes are cheap and the quality of the materials provides less of a stretch compared to the more expensive ones. My mom liked these cheaper ones better because they were less "intense" and she has been wearing high heels for 50 years. I could wear Pampered Toes all day, while the more expensive version I only wear 15-30 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars OHHHH my feet love these!, June 11, 2009
Your feet are the foundation of your body, so it is important to keep them happy and healthy. After years of torture to my feet: Stelletos and high heels; Cramped in shoes all day; Running: Standing; beating them up on the tennis court; going barefoot way too much; pregancy; etc, my feet can get sore pretty easily. I love to sit back and put these on my feet and watch a TV program or read and my feet get a nice stretch. In my yoga classs we sometimes use our hands to stretch our feet in similar manner, but these are nice for hands free feet stretching. So healthy for your feet! Nice soft and gushy gel makes them great for any size feet. I wear an 8.5 womens and my son is a 15 mens and we both use these. Great price as well

5.0 out of 5 stars the more they hurt, the more you probably need these, September 16, 2010
This review is from: Telebrands Deluxe Pampered Toes (Health and Beauty)
I found a site reviewing them with "trusted and knowledgeable sources."

I got so sad because the reviews were all negative. I teach and practice yoga and I know a bit about what people do to themselves. I got sad because the people reviewing them said the toe spreaders hurt, not comfy. Well of course not! Not at first. The problem has been the decades of high heels and crampy shoes. The soothing effect comes when you fix your feet and maybe choose better shoes that support a healthy foot, and you start to feel better.

It "pains" me that people think healing is all about a pill or a soothing treatment. I digress, but the point is that the pain is not that much, and will abate with repeated use as you witness your feet get back to the way they are supposed to be. Your shoes will fit differently, and your hips will open up more, and on from there-- the alignment of the body, being walking beings as we are, starts at the feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your feet will love you., April 26, 2010
This review is from: Telebrands Deluxe Pampered Toes (Health and Beauty)
About a year ago I bought this product based on positive reviews. I had heard about Yoga Toes but couldn't afford them and this seemed to be a highly rated and affordable alternative. And, to my surprise, it was! I got them when I had an office job and my only sore feet were from wearing high heels to work, sitting in them all day, then walking back to the train to go home. They were a pleasant relaxation when I got home, liked the indulgence when I remembered to use them. Then I got laid off and ended up taking a part time job in a green house. Good for the soul/sole, right? I was introduced to the world of standing on my feet for eight hours a day on concrete. Ouch. I've been trying various insole products to relieve the pain. Today I got home and remembered the 'yoga toes.' Gave them a try....holy cow. After a couple of minutes my feet and toes were feeling cool and relaxed (note: I didn't freeze or chill them). After 10 minutes I noticed a measurable difference when I got off the couch and walked to the bedroom. My feet didn't hurt! I was so happy I remembered to use these. Wanted to share my delight and thought I would write my first review on Amazon. I hope this review helps. These really are a great product and I highly recommend them. I wear a size eight. I didn't feel the need to use them on my little toe and it's neighbor so left them out. Wasn't an inconvenience since I was resting my feet and not walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Toes, February 6, 2010
Pampered toes are amazing; my boyfriend and I both use them daily. They are durable yet made of rubber so they can be used for pratically any foot size:) I originaly was going to buy the Yoga Toes I saw in my self magazine although when I went online to purchse they were around $25 - $40....way to over priced. So I researched and found these for $9 and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, fast shipping!, April 1, 2009
Wow, what a great product for a small price. I considered buying the $49.95 Yoga Toes and read reviews of this Pedegg product that's similar. I'm not disappointed, that's for sure. Great seller, very fast shipping, couldn't ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers as Advertised, August 7, 2009
E. F. Crater (Laramie, WY USA) - See all my reviews
I had Bunion surgery to remove the bone of the big toe and foot on my right almost 6 years ago. Recovery was a total hassle so I never had the left done. I am a plus size girl and I recently started running for health reasons. My bunion on my left foot would just ache something terrible and the pain was also starting to come back in my right foot. I saw the ads for Yoga Toes but didn't want to drop such big dollars for what seemed a relatively simple design and process. I have been using the Pampered Toes by Ped Egg for over a month now and it really helps manage the pain. I wear them every day for a short time after running. I am training for a 1/2 marathon and on my long run days I wear them for a longer period of time. I haven't noticed a difference in the size of the bunion on my left foot, but the relief these provide is worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work for me, April 9, 2009
I haven't tried other products similar to this but I can say these are super soothing to put on after a long day on your feet. I genetically bad feet, and horrible bunions which I need surgery for but have been postponing. My feet are in excruciating pain by the end of the day and wearing these does feel like a refreshing healthy stretch for my toes (but it does feel weird and needs some getting used to).

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Item - Big Relief!, March 23, 2010
These are amazing! My toes started to 'hammer' and these have turned that around completely!!! Highly recommend to anyone with foot discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!!, September 24, 2009
SG "-San" (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I really love this product. I am size 8 1/2 Wide and they fit perfect. They help to relax my toes and feet after work. My son and daughter have also tried them. They have a larger shoe size and the pampered toes fit them as well. They want me to buy them their own so we can all relax together. Great, comfy, and very relaxing.

Telebrands Deluxe Pampered Toes