4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Binoculars for Me
Published 3 months ago by jimf

3.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY!!!
Published 6 months ago by Kris Chesbro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY!!!, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Bial Super Clear 16x52 Dual Focus Telescope Optics Zoom Monocular Scalable Telescopic 66m/ 8000m (Electronics)
First off, i cld not find any info on this. I ended up contacting Bushnell and they told me that this monocular has been discontinued for several years. Second, while searching the internet for info on this product, i found it for sale from diff sites for over $10 cheaper. Oh and you cant buy replacement parts for it either. When i said "dont buy" i mean from this seller cause u can get it cheaper. Now, the product does work good tho! It also says "day/night". Which means at night if there is low light it will work somewhat. Decent product but over priced on here.

2.0 out of 5 stars description in accurate, September 4, 2014
I buy a lot of products on Amazon. I usually do not post reviews but on this item I felt I needed to. Bushnell is a very high quality scope. The description of this one indicates it is a zoom and night vision. It is neither. Although it is very high quality its just has one power and no night vision capability.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will look for something else, September 26, 2014
I have a feel that I received a defective product. For some reason the inside part of the monocle was sliding. I don't think it was suppose to by design. Then the magnification did not seem to be 16x. I had 12x binoculars and I could see way further with it. And then the night vision option? What night vision? The monocle came with absolutely no instructions of any kind, in the wrinkled box that said binoculars on it. I returned it and will look for some other options. But it sure sounded good in the description when I was buying it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 3, 2014
It dus not have night vision and dus not magnify that well

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Binoculars for Me, September 4, 2014
I am new to using a monocular. I purchased both the NEEWER 10x25 for $8 and the Bial Super Clear 16x52 for $30 to compare the difference. First of all, I have a lot easier time using either one of these than using binoculars. Much clearer vision and focus! Both products work well and are worth the price. For me, I would rather pay the $30 for the Bial 16x52. It is constructed better, seems more solid and heavier duty. The view is clearer and it is much easier to focus.
The NEEWER 10x25 seems like it would be more practical for a child’s toy.
Both are good value for the money.
As for how they compare to the “high-end” models, I do not know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is good. Clear viewing and easy to focus, August 11, 2014
Price was right. Quality is good. Clear viewing and easy to focus.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had not wasted my money, September 10, 2014
I don't think its magnifying 16x. What it does magnify, there's not enough light to see it well. So I don't believe the 52 spec on it either. I put it away knowing I probably would not use it much. I wish I had not wasted my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 12, 2014
It is fine but the night vision DOES NOT WORK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Clear, July 1, 2014
Perfect for spotting and crystal clear

4.0 out of 5 stars I am Now totally satisfied with the product, October 17, 2014
I had earlier comented that I thought this item was overpriced. Upon further investigation, I was using it incorrectly. I am Now totally satisfied with the product, and it works very well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›