5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far! UPDATE: 10 star customer service!
It seems to be completely sturdy and has worked for everything I'd need it for. I have used it for cliff jumping and gotten it wet and it didn't rust at all. Highly recommend the product.
Published 17 months ago by Nathan

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok
The top fell off the pole and it is kinda cheap construction. Works fine after a bit of glue and does what I bought it for.
Published 17 months ago by Chase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far! UPDATE: 10 star customer service!, August 27, 2013
Nathan (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Telescoping Extension Pole w/ Tripod Mount for GoPro HERO Cameras 9 - 37" - by The Accessory Pro (Electronics)
UPDATE: Product failed after getting jammed somehow and fell apart. I'm not sure if this was my fault or the fault of the product; however, I emailed the company and they were extremely nice and sent me a replacement very quickly which I received two days later. I have now bought more of their products and love them too. 5 star product and 5 star service!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke first time it was used, January 5, 2014
I bought this as a present for my son for Christmas. The first day he used it in the surf it broke. He got to use it for about 30 minutes. Because we bought this early for a Christmas present the return time has lapsed. NOT WORTH the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not flimsy to me, November 7, 2013
Works as advertised. I feel like based on some comments that people are not aware that you need to twist it clockwise to lock the position in place. Doesn't feel flimsy to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, August 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame sauce, July 9, 2014
Broke so fast. Not worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, May 4, 2014
I bought this one and worked great but for only a couple months. After lightly used the end cap fell off and had to use crazy glue to repair it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the GoPro Mounts, March 31, 2014
This telescoping extension pole works great for the GoPro camera. I just got back from a trip to Honduras where I used this pole extensively underwater while scuba diving. This pole allowed me to get much closer video to various underwater creatures than I otherwise would be able to approach. Its light, extends easy and is very sturdy when holding the camera while the pole is at full extension. Recommend to anyone who needs a short extension pole for your camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, February 20, 2014
Cheap, cheap cheap. Ya get what you pay for. Wouldn't lock and hold the GoPro. It kept spinning. I got one use out of it when it bumped some snow and it bent in half. Not worth it to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars sent me wrong product, February 9, 2014
this is not the product that I recieved,the one in the picture is made of sturdy metal that can telescope out.the one I got is made of cheap plastic,it really sucks.I did'nt realize until I was checking out the items I have bought and noticed the differance.I never use the other piece of crap,If your going to sell something send me what you wherer supposed to sell.I realize it's to late now to send it back.but I'll neve do business with you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this for your GoPro, February 9, 2014
We didnt realize before receiving the camera that it is so tiny. you really need an extension pole to using the camera is most non sporting situations.
We attended a band fund raiser where the Pipes and Drums were playing. The extension pole made if easy to obtain shot from a higher vantage point than eye level. made for some really great shots of the bagpipers and their instruments.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›