Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$19.85+ $3.99 shipping

on February 19, 2000
Our son loves the Teletubbies! BUT, we wouldn't recommend this video in frequent doses. He is a real mimic and this tape is non-stop messes. Noo-noo probably needed a strong cup of tea by the end of it to recover from all of the tidying up. Lots of giggles from my 18 month old - but "Favorite Things" is more tolerable for us if he decides it's mimic time.
VINE VOICEon July 6, 2002
A pink fluffy cloud comes inside and this is thrilling to the Teletubbies, until they have to live with the fluffy cloud for any amount of time. Then they realize what a mess it makes. A big string comes down and as the Teletubbies pull and pull on it, a big mess is made and again, NooNoo has to clean up. Custard is dropped and messes are made and fun is had by everyone.
Although this whole movie is one long movie about making messes and the funny things that can happen, there are short segments in there that make for good breaking points when watching this show. This way children can watch a short 10 min. section and not feel like they were left hanging. I find this important for my little boy who likes closure.
What makes the Teletubbies so fun to children is their predictability. If one Teletubbie tries something, they almost all get to try it.
I know there is controversy on the Teletubbies. However, I think they are cute and harmless. Surely they don't teach anything negative, they teach hugs and fun and sharing and caring, if they teach anything at all. Mainly I use this video (and all others and TV) as a time for my kids to wind down at the end of the day or just prior to nap. A short time to just sit and turn off their brains for a few minutes.
on March 27, 2013
Loved by my twin 1 year old granddaughters. We had to play it over and over for them each day. I would recommend this tape to others.
on December 17, 2010
it was in good shape when receving it havent played yet as it is a christmas present thanks bev nichols
on April 8, 2015
I Wish For TELETUBBIES Funny Day VHS And More TELETUBBIES VHSES For My Birthday
review image
on February 28, 2016
RETURNED WRONG FORMAT WANTED DVD.
on February 21, 2015
Played great for old vhs tape
on March 13, 2015