5.0 out of 5 stars Care Bears Adventures
The show is great. But my granddaughter ordered this automatically without my permission. I have since learned how to block ordering. All she had to do was press watch this now - and I payed She just pressed buttons and watched these shows all day long. The shows kept her occupied and she wanted
more and more
Published 6 months ago by vickie

3.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it, I HATE it
Published 6 days ago by Mom2three

5.0 out of 5 stars Care Bears Adventures, October 23, 2013
more and more

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun show, August 20, 2013
My son's favorite part is the opening song, but he also enjoys the show. I like it because it tries to teach kids responsibility & basically how to be a good person. It's fun, funny & all around enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet show for kids of all ages!, March 2, 2014
I love how the Care bears teach kids how to be kind to each other. Over all great show with great illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars New face to old classic, February 26, 2014
I watched Care Bears growing up and now My 2yo daughter loves this show! Now if I could only find all the bears in plush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive message, February 26, 2014
This is a great cartoon for your kids to watch. It's entertaining, while still teaching them a positive message. My niece loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent cartoon, February 24, 2014
Among all the options for kids to watch today, I think this series is above average. I like shows that teach life lessons, caring, sharing, etc. This is a good choice for the pre-school to third grade age range.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, not the same, December 2, 2013
It's good, not the same as the old care bears I was used to when I was little, but still the same great story lines and etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars pure enjoyment, April 21, 2014
My 4 yr old daughter loves care bears and I love there stories and lessons. There just perfect if your worried about what your kids are watching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good show, April 19, 2014
My four year old liked the show. It is colorful and good moral lessons in each story. Good for his age group.

3.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it, I HATE it, April 18, 2014
My kids, ages 2,3, and 4, all LOVE this show. I can actually get all of them to sit still for this show and that is great. However, I can't stand this show. All the voices are terrible. They sound like adults trying to sound like children. The episodes are mind numbing. It is just so boring. However, my kids love it and it's something I can put on while I make dinner. Also, the stories, while boring, do teach little lessons.

ARRAY(0xa030e45c)