4.0 out of 5 stars This is mostly awesomesauce
The only thing missing is a page for Oct/Nov/Dec 2012 so I could hang it up now. I hope this would be corrected in the 2014 Oatmeal calandar which I will probpably buy.
Published 21 months ago by Susan Pattavina

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
Some funny stuff here - Matthew certainly understands cat psychology... and nailed the stink-eye! The kids particularly liked it. Thanks!
Published 4 months ago by Kylie Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars This is mostly awesomesauce, November 11, 2012
This review is from: How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, November 21, 2012
A friend gave me this book for my birthday. I laughed all the way through it. The Bobcat comic is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO FUNNY!!, March 4, 2013
Love this calendar!! It is so funny and I find myself looking at my cat and thinking, "YES, that explains it all." LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Try not to laugh too hard., January 12, 2013
The book is tiny and you will be done with it in 20 minutes. So consider if it's worth your money. I think the price should be closer to $3 for the amount of the information that the book contains but it is a funny book and I don't regret buying it. I even later bought a corresponding calendar for my friend as we are both cat lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, February 4, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift for friends who are cat lovers. They were thrilled with it. Check out the companion book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a cat lover, January 4, 2013
I purchased this as a gift and it was very well received. Great for a cat lover who has a humourous side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange and Quirky Calendar, January 4, 2013
Pretty weird and funny calendar, it's great in the office when you're having a tough day at work or just bored!

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the funniest cat psychology items we have seen in recent years, January 2, 2013
It was a present for my grandson and we could not get him away from reading it to open his other presents. It was a great hit.

How to tell if your cat is Plotting to kill you, 2013 Wall Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my sister, January 1, 2013
Perfect for those who have a weird sense of humor and a love of felines. My sister loved it and will treasure it all of 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, December 30, 2012
An excellent book and an excellent gift for any cat lover (or hater!). Lots of laughs all around, yes indeed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You 2013 Wall Calendar
How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You 2013 Wall Calendar by Matthew Inman (Calendar - July 15, 2012)
Used & New from: $145.99