Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2009
If you are a fan of Bluegrass music you will love this DVD. It is more improvisational than traditional Bluegrass. Worth every penny.
on April 18, 2007
How many times can you forget to mic the soloist? Well, watch this DVD and find out. The technical production is stunningly bad. That's really a shame since the performances are priceless. If the hippies running the show had put the joint down for long enough to take this a little more seriously, this could have been a gem. Instead we get the kind of stage support you'd expect at a high school dance. The backstage bits and interviews took a half hour of my life I'll never get back. It's hard to imagine they were interesting to anyone not directly involved. All those years I thought I should have driven up to Telluride for this festival. Clearly it's a party for musicians by musicians. Same your money gentle listener.
on August 9, 2013
This is a compilation of great artists. They were having such a great time and it shows. The music goes right along with that.
on April 8, 2015
If you're looking for a lot of music, don't bother buying this DVD. The whole thing is random interviews. Waste of my money.
on August 7, 2006
I don't know much about bluegrass or it's performers, but I really liked this concert............
on September 11, 2005
Well, so far I haven't had the opportunity to go to Telluride so this new video is really a good one and gives a good picture on how great this festival is.

(it's even better than the first one, which had some incomplete performances).