Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 28, 2010
I love these tattoos and they are perfect for a child's hands -- 10 and younger, though. I thought they were a little larger by the picture online, but they must have used a child's hand for the depiction. I gave these as a gift to my 15 year old niece and the tattoo barely reached her knuckle on the top and came nowhere near the thumb joint. But, on my four year old they look exactly like they do in the online photo.
on February 12, 2014
My grandsons, ages 4 - 11 love these tattoos! I agree they are a little hard to line up on different sized hands but if you are patient and help the little ones they can use them without any problems.
on November 9, 2011
My six year old found these in his Easter basket last spring and was super excited. We had a dinosaur version, as apposed to animals, but the same product. They are great in theory, but exceedingly difficult to get properly aligned and transferred to your little one's hand. Even though we didn't get all the dino teeth on and it wasn't properly aligned, he still got a thrill out of having a dinosaur puppet on his hand! They are a great idea for a stocking stuffer or Easter basket, but try to get a good price, because they are not perfect...:-)
on January 7, 2016
Too small for preschooler hands unlike some reviews said. Came off very easily - like was coming off my kids hand after about half a day and no bath - I want a temporary tattoo, but that was too temporary. The kids thought they were fun enough but since they didn't go on in full and were peeling off, the attention didn't last long. Was disappointed as I had my hopes high. I will try the rest of them out again and if my opinion changes I will update my review. If it doesn't I would have to say I won't purchase again.
on July 20, 2015
Grandkids loved these hand tattoos. They are of good quality, but they were too large for my 4 y/o granddaughter's little hands. They need to make some smaller sized. Needless to say, she was disappointed :(
on May 5, 2014
I purchased these as well as the farm animals package for a birthday party with an animal theme. The kids loved these and we applied them at the party. The hands of the 8 year olds weren't too small for the animals, though some of them were difficult to get on just right. I put one on myself at the request of the birthday girl and couldn't wait to get it off my hand. it was sticky and not comfortable to wear as other temporary tatoos are. Still a great idea and the kids had tons of fun with them.
on January 19, 2014
I was really excited to do these with my kids over Thanksgiving, but it ended up not working out so well. Perhaps it's because they were too young (the oldest being 4), but it didn't look near as cool as the picture. My adult hands were way too large for these tattoos as well.
on December 27, 2011
Got this for my 8 year niece for Christmas. She was allowed to open it two days early. She picked the zebra. Didn't have a lot of fun. Her mother and I decided to put on the shark and bumble bee. We made them sing I'm sexy and I know it by lmfao and then some Christmas carols. We enjoyed it more than she did. Be prepared to have a tattoo for a few days because these things really stick. I still have a bit of shark fin on my hand, 4 days later.
on January 28, 2012
Shipping and customer service were great.
These stickers were very colorful, and the application was pretty easy. However, they didn't fit well on the 3 y.o. little hand. Overall, it wasn't a big hit among the kids (3 & 7 y.o.).
on November 11, 2015
So my mom ordered these for my daughters. They arrived yesterday. One box was damaged and one was EMPTY! Not cool. She is sending back and will hopefully get the proper new items back, but seriously? Really annoying to have to deal with that on a $6.00 item.

See 1 answered question