5.0 out of 5 stars It grabs you and doesn,t let go until the story is finished.
R.L Stine is a wonderful auther and this book proves it. I'm 23years old and I sat up all night to read this book. I can't tell you my favorite parts without telling you parts of the book and that would take the fun out of it. Buy the book and get frightened for yourself. Then see if you can sleep tonight. but the quastion is do you believe in vampires?
Published on December 10, 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad storyline
I picked this book up because i was always a lover of R.L. Stine books growing up. Now 28, i knew this book wouldn't be as good or as effective as it once was when i was a teen but the author himself had sentimental value and i am also a big fan of vampire books so i decided to give it a shot.

I thought that storyline was pretty good. It kept me wondering what...
Published 23 months ago by CJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It grabs you and doesn,t let go until the story is finished., December 10, 1997

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vampire Book, November 16, 2001
I wouldn't say it is perfect but it definatly has its good points. The vocabulary isn't as advanced but it is a pretty well thought out story. Let me tell you more about the book.
Gabri and Jessica have been vampires for centuries. Now they are looking for some mortals to feast upon. They make a bet to see who can win. They bet who can get their first victim to become like them. Of course, you know what the ending is going to be like. Gorey and a bit scary. I won't get into that because that would spoil it for you.
This book has great detail and is good for 7th graders and up. It may not be that CHILLING but it is a good thriller to sit back and read.
The book has some flaws. As I mentioned earlier, how the vocabulary isn't very advanced. Also, I thought this book could have been at least 100 pages longer. I wanted more. I read really fast so when I finish a book that is about 200 pages, I always want to know more. I wish there was another book in this series but I guess not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad storyline, September 13, 2012
CJ (Dunkirk, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Temptation: Goodnight Kiss; Goodnight Kiss 2; "The Vampire Club": Collector's Edition (Kindle Edition)

I thought that storyline was pretty good. It kept me wondering what was gonna happen next and i thought it moved along nicely. I also liked that there were different sets of storylines with new characters everytime because it kept it from getting boring yet the author did a great job in having it all circle back around to the beginning again.

The writing, i admit was a bit young but that's to be expected when the book was clearly written more toward teens and not for adults as myself so i honestly can't say anything bad about it.

In a whole, it was a very enjoyable read and i'm glad that i stuck with it till the end. R.L. Stine has never disappointed me!

5.0 out of 5 stars read it as a young adult and loved it, November 30, 2003
"amybot4" (Frankfort, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
okay, its been a while since i've read this book and am incredably fuzzy on the details but i do remember how much i loved it. i've read it twice at least. R.L. Stine was my favorite author back in middle school and as sad as it may be i still enjoy reading them. If i have nothing better to do than i'll borrow one of my friends old books or one of my own and finish them in a couple hours. I highly recomend the Goodnight Kiss books for any young adult horror reader or any of Stine's books for that matter. I'm actually about to dig the book out of my basement to re-read just for fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 27, 1998
By A Customer
I love this book it had so much feeling. He puts romance and hororr in one which make a great mix. This guy is the best author I have only read his books. The first I read was The Girlfriend. From that book on I fell in love with his books. He is the best. I will contiue to collect his books. At present time I have over 60 of his books. No doubles.He is the best. I hope he keeps up the good work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, I guess. Good to keep you occupied on a long car trip., April 23, 2003
This book, the collector's edition, actually contains 2 stories, plus a 3rd really short story. I forgot what the 2nd story is about. Each is printed in a different-sized font, which I thought was strange. Anyway. The 3rd really short story is literally only 2 or 3 pages long, but it is probably the best, and the sickest. This high school kid is tricked into thinking he has to murder someone; although he didn't absolutely have to-but he does anyway. The 1st story starts out really promising, but then fizzles at the end. Same with the 2nd story, I think. Sort of as if, R.L. Stine were hurrying and had to wrap up quickly. But I bought the book for just twenty-five cents, so I guess it's okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Kiss You Couldn't Forget!, July 15, 2014
After re-reading this, I'm reminded why it used to be one of my favorite books from this series. From the beginning I was pulled in. I understand why Gabri and Jessica was irresistible...minus the fact that vampires ooze sex appeal. One thing that I didn't like is how Mr. Stine said throughout the book that Jessica was very warm, but at the end of the book, she was cold. That confused me. Other than that, I enjoyed the novel and couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I ever read!, September 9, 2000
By A Customer
Goodnight Kiss: collector's edition is one of the best books I read. I am only 12 and both books sort of continue where the other one left off. The end of both of them are both very suprising and the new story is still awesomeeven though its only a few pages long. If you like vampires then you will love this edition but if you like more muder mysterys then I reccomend that you get Truth or Dare by R.L. Stein. That is the best book in the world!

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite book, February 11, 2006
Nick Bullaro (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This my favorite fear street book out of like 100.It combines my 2 favorite things (1)Vampires (2)The Beach.I must have reread this book like 10 times already and i never get bored(even though i kno whats gona happen)I can agree with some other reviews it could have used another 50-100 pages i would i have loved to read more but it is still an awesome book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Intoxicatingly good., December 7, 1998
By A Customer
I want to get the only bad thing about the story out of the way, one of the best characters ----. The story is so incredibly realistic. While reading, I could practically feel the sand beneath my toes. The wind blowing. One of "THE BEST" books in the entire series. It's obvious a lot of time was spent on this one. **** 1/2. Not enough said.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›