5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right story to get your loved one's heart pumping
Published on April 11, 2012 by Ernest Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing. Not your typical cookie cutter romance.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right story to get your loved one's heart pumping, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Temptation to Sin (Paperback)
My wife is an avid reader and enjoys a variety of different books. However, romance novels are the ones that seem to pique her interest the most. Since her birthday was around the corner I decided to buy her a kindle and load it with an assortment of books for her reading enjoyment. I picked thirty novels with the help and recommendation of friends and family. This particular book was picked out by my little cousin. She was very adamant that I buy this one for my wife. Her recommendation couldn't have been higher.

Since the book came so highly recommended, I decided to check it out for myself. Not being a particular fan of the genre, I couldn't have been more surprised. This story definitely hits every cord it attempts to strike and then some. We are introduced to the character Shannon as she describes the meticulous nature of her extended relationship to her childhood friend Gregory. Things have not been going well over the past eight years and she decided to call it quits. Enter Brent, Gregory's friend who seeks revenge by hatching a scheme to swoon Shannon in order to break her heart in the end.

If this little introductory synopsis has hooked your attention then you'll want to purchase this book immediately. I read through it in a day but my wife plowed through it in merely a couple of hours. She couldn't stop reading it. Every once and I while I'd hear her wince or start clapping. She really got into it and couldn't stop talking about it days after she read it. I don't even think she has touched any of the other books I bought her.

This is one of those stories that will definitely surprise you and take your emotions on a rollercoaster ride. If my wife is any indication, I believe the evidence speaks for itself. You better hold on tight because this story is going to take you through one wild ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intense scenes, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Temptation to Sin (Paperback)
Temptation To Sin is a high heat romance novel, with intense love scenes between Brent and Shannon. I love the interaction between these two, and especially the way Shannon seemed to give herself completely to Brent. The love these two felt for each other came through loud and clear. There was no lag in this story, it moved along at a rapid pace, with the sex scenes detailed and to the point. I would caution, this is a book for adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tempting!, April 13, 2012
Gertie (United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Temptation To Sin (Kindle Edition)
Shannon is unhappy in her current relationship. She wants desperately to have a physical relationship with someone. She decides to go out with Gregory after finally giving in to his phone calls. Halfway through their date she has second thoughts and leaves Gregory high and dry. Gregory's friend Brent angry at the way Shannon treated him and decides to give Shannon a taste of her own medicine. But, Brent doesn't count on falling deeply in love with Shannon at the same time.

I love the interaction between Shannon and Brent. They are two passionate people who try very hard to hide their true feelings from one another. It's a fast spaced steamy story that will have you eagerly turning pages to see how it all ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Temptation to Sin, March 21, 2012
Mary M. Forbes (Rocky Mountain Wilderness) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Temptation to Sin (Paperback)
If your preference is hot and steamy - Temptation to Sin is a must to read. Ju does an excellent job of portraying the confusion women face in a modern world previously reserved for men. Ju deals with attraction, betrayal and unwanted love in a well-developed entertaining novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Love Story!, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Temptation to Sin (Paperback)
Temptation to Sin spoke to me as a story that is about everyone... At one point in everyone's life they have been tempted and knew they shouldn't. That apple... that cookie... that song... that person. We've all been there and the author does a great job of relating Shannon's situation to the "everyperson" in all of us.

But this is about so much more than just temptation, it's about love. At the heart of it all Temptation to Sin is both a touching and gripping love story at the same time. You feel compelled to read on and want this all to come together so much for Shannon - you certainly won't put it down!

This is a highly recommended read for anyone who likes romance, intrigue or even just a good old fashioned stormy love story! It's all here - and you'll love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing. Not your typical cookie cutter romance., July 11, 2014
This review is from: Temptation to Sin (Paperback)
Very intriguing story not like typical romance novels. Shannon has a rather strange relationship with her boyfriend. They live together but are not intimate - for 8 years. Although she is very unfullfilled in this relationship she stays, but her heart isn't in it. Then comes smooth talking, somewhat possessive love interest. This is where I personally felt challenged to like the leadings man. Even though he seemed charming, and Shannon tried to resist him, the tug of war of the relationship at times made me wonder why the relationship ended in the manner it did. Although, I liked Shannon, I didn't like many of her choices. Truth was I had to keep reading because the dynamics of the story made me want to find out how things would end. The ending was an interesting surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far my favorite by Ju Ephraime, July 27, 2013
This review is from: Temptation To Sin (Kindle Edition)
I just finished Temptation to sin. Awesome book! I think its my favorite from this author so far. Hot and sexy love scenes and the love triangle type relationship keeps you on the edge of your seat until the end. Brent's take charge manly man attitude with Shannon is a definite turn on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly Relatable, August 30, 2012
This review is from: Temptation To Sin (Kindle Edition)
If I had to use one word to describe Temptation to Sin, it would be--relatable! I know that's probably not the word that may come to the mind of most people after seeing the front cover. Most would expect deliciously passionate escapades, which, don't get me wrong, the book offers up in spades. However, what kept me turning page after page of this book was not those passionate escapades, but the fact that situations like the one Shannon finds herself happens more than many care to talk about. At first, I have to admit that Shannon got on my nerves, and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Jayden. However, as the story unfolded, the author did a great job of letting Shannon's vulnerability come through, along with her frustration from being in a lackluster relationship. As the story progressed, I found myself rooting for her relationship with Brent to take shape and grow. All in all, a very engaging, refreshingly relatable love story--what I've come to expect from Ju Ephraime.

5.0 out of 5 stars great novel, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Temptation to Sin (Paperback)
I've readed this novel and i can say that it's very beautiful.I really love romance books i can say that im very amazed from the book, its very original and well typed.Again this is really nice novel if you're having doubts go on and buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a young woman who was in an eight year relationship with her best friend, Jayden that had her feeling less than ..., July 22, 2014
This review is from: Temptation To Sin (Kindle Edition)
Ju Ephraime’s “Temptation to Sin” is set in the Northeast, Connecticut and New York. The story begins with the author introducing the reader to Shannon, a young woman who was in an eight year relationship with her best friend, Jayden that had her feeling less than fulfilled. To rectify this, Shannon set in motion a series of circumstances that had me on the edge of my seat, and rapidly turning the pages. Ephraime takes the reader into the lives of the three main characters, Shannon, Jayden and Brent, in this tale of passion, love and betrayal, with the skill of a master. First I hated Shannon, and fell in love with both Brent and Jayden, they each had great qualities, and I was torn. However, with great skill and a well-written plot, the author had me falling in love with Shannon and Brent as they triumphed and claim their love. The author does not keep the reader guessing and puts you right there in the heart of the action between Brent and Shannon, lots of steamy, passionate scenes. I love it and I’m off to get Jayden’s story.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›