5.0 out of 5 stars Tempurpedic pillow great for Cervical Spine Surgery
Published on December 21, 2011 by snow flower

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality... but not for everyone.
I think this pillow is made more for the side sleeper. I woke up stiff as I think I'm more of a back sleeper. It keeps its shape and cradles your head well, but it's still very firm. This may be great for some, but not for everyone. Unfortunately, it's a bit pricey to simply "try out".
Published on May 12, 2011 by JamieAnn

5.0 out of 5 stars Tempurpedic pillow great for Cervical Spine Surgery, December 21, 2011
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
I do not think anyone should write a review after only one day/night of using any product but that is what I intend to do. I received my pillow so fast it was unbelievable. I used it last night for the first time with wonderful results. I have had two cervical spine surgeries and beginning to have pain again, this pillow is sooooooooooooooo wonderful and wished I had it 4 years ago. I thought I was crazy spending this kind of money on a pillow and although it is too pricey for me;anyone with a spine surgery there is no cost too much to save your back. My only concern at all is the chemical-like smell on the pillow.

This was my Christmas Present to myself and I am joyful and could not have asked for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Perfect!, July 7, 2011
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
I love this pillow. It is great for side-sleepers and for back sleepers. It NEVER goes flat. I love it. I never wake up with a sore neck or a headache. It is the most comfortable pillow I have ever owned. I want to purchase a 2nd one for my Cabin. Love this pillow!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality... but not for everyone., May 12, 2011
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic

4.0 out of 5 stars Tired of cheap pillows tried an expensive pillow, March 22, 2011
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
I work shift work 12 hours 7-7 night and days, and I wear out pillows pretty quick beatting them up to get comfortable. so far this pillow feels good to sleep with but I have not had to see if it will make a difference slepping during the day. I had some confusion on the shipping as they where shipped in seperate boxes and arrived 2 days apart. and by the way my wife loves her pillow and has not had any neck pain since sleeping with it

5.0 out of 5 stars zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, October 2, 2012
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
everynight is zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz sleep zzzzz zzzhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0027UWEAA/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_titlezzz zzzzzz sleep zzzzz zzzz zzzz you sleep great fantastic no neck pain no head aches

1.0 out of 5 stars Love it/Despise it, January 25, 2012
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
Have owned 2 of these over the pat 9 years with no problem with the 1st, then purchased the more conventional looking one and again with good luck then came the bad...1 set of $250 sheets became discolored(Yellow) could not figure so tossed the sheets and purchased new ones and the same issue appeared hmmmm.Went to a Brookestone and asked MGR. and he responded with no hesitation that after about 4 tears the pillow retains moisture and becomes heavy and this is what stained my white sheets but being out of warranty their was nothing he could do(Not his fault) Called Tempurpedic and they claimed they never heard of this and nothing could be done.Nice ...Burned through 2 sheet sets and denied to speak with a higher authority!!Back to gel or down pillows for me and no I was not looking for a new pillow maybe a discount?? Screw em very poor customer service to say the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this pillow, November 13, 2011
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
I usually fall asleep on my side and sometimes wake up on my back. I often wake up during the night to roll over. While housesitting for an aunt, I was able to use her tempur-pedic mattress and symphony pillow. I found that I slept through the night without waking up to roll over (but still rolled over in my sleep) and woke up well before my alarm feeling fantastically well rested and alert. The mattress sales people say that when you wake up to roll over, your sleep pattern is interrupted, so when you are sleeping on the perfect pillow and mattress for you - that your sleep is more productive because you don't wake up as often, so you don't need to sleep as long.

I'm saving up $ for a temper-pedic mattress and went ahead and bought this pillow because I wanted to replace my current pillow anyway. This pillow is perfect for me, because I fall sleep on my side, but wake up on my back and this pillow is designed for that sleeping. It's firm, but soft and does not lose its shape. There is a tag that warns that this pillow can smell for a few weeks after you first open it, I was weary of this because I wanted to use mine right away. But I did not experience a smell. I love this pillow and highly recommend it. I take it anywhere I'm going to be sleeping. The pillow I used at my aunts house was over 4 years old and going strong, so they are also durable. I highly recommend this and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillow., April 2, 2014
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
This pillow takes some getting used to. But it's not my first TempurPedic pillow. They tend to be very hard. I love a hard pillow (and a hard mattress also). I can't stand those fluffy pillows where your head sinks down to the mattress. I want support for my head. If it's support you are looking for, this is the pillow. I read somewhere to give it two weeks to get used to the feeling. My husband was new to this brand, and the first 2 weeks he wanted to throw it out. Now, he loves it. His pillow has gotten softer since he bought it, but it's still MUCH harder than those cheap pillows you buy in the store. Worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and comfy, July 22, 2012
Vincent Paul Gonzales (FPO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
Like most Tempur-Pedic products, the Symphony Pillow does not disappoint. Plush with a hint of firmness, it has provided it's first night of comfortable sleep during a rough night at sea. Worth every penny, I would recommend this item for anyone who truly values a good night's sleep.

4.0 out of 5 stars How A Pillow Should Be!, May 18, 2012
This review is from: The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic
This is a perfect pillow. Not only is it comfortable (as a pillow should be); but it is supportive. I will state my reasoning behind putting that in a second.

What I like:
1) I love that it is heavy! It's a strange thing to like about a pillow, but the weight of this pillow is just perfect.
2) It remembers me, but not in the "worn out bed" kind of way. If I were to roll over, but still desired that amazing warm spot on my pillow its there; along with my head.
3) I suffer from migraines. This pillow is the best thing for those suckers since Excedrin! Light and sound are no longer a problem. I simply place the pillow on top of my head and drift off.
4) It is easily foldable. If you are like me, sometimes two pillows is too much and one pillow is just not enough, so what I do is fold the pillow over itself and have the PERFECT medium.

What I didn't like:
1) The price. (although I do believe you get what you pay for.)
2) This would be my biggest complaint. If you are a bed making freak, heed this warning. This pillow refuses to stand upright, if you try to set it up on its side it will end up looking like a flat balloon. I had to redo the way I make my bed to where my sleeping pillows go behind the big ones!

Overall, I am amazed that such a pillow exists. This pillow goes highly recommended in my book!

The SymphonyPillow by Tempur-Pedic