5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress!!
I received the mattress a few days ago, and after 24 hours, it has been some great sleep! The mattress itself is a bit on the firm side, but I have read that it will soften up, which is good.
Published on June 1, 2012 by SatisfiedCustomer

2.0 out of 5 stars too firm and far from plush
this mattress arrived in a vacuumed plastic bag. not to heavy and bulky to handle even for me 100 lbs small person. it needs at least two more inches of the top layer. I am trying different topper to enhance the mattress comfort level
Published 20 months ago by bee33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress!!, June 1, 2012
It feels wonderful and is a great buy! I am so glad I went with this instead of the Tempurpedic or iComfort...Saved quite a bit! Overall, I am satisfied. The mattress came rolled up and vacuum sealed, so there was a slight odor, but that dissipated within 24 hours. The bed says, BedBoss on the side of it also. I'm excited to get to sleep in this weekend on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Better Than I Have In Years, December 23, 2012
After a considerable amount of shopping around for a new mattress, my wife and I settled on the Visco Heir ET by BedBoss. The first night we slept on it, my wife woke up the next morning and said she hadn't moved the entire night! I don't think I did either! Now I get out of bed faster without any stiffness and feel more alert and energetic throughout the day.

While most memory foam mattress companies use mostly petroleum-based inputs in their products which can give off toxic fumes as they outgas, BedBoss mattresses are one of the few brands that are certified non toxic by CertiPUR-US. Using natural, renewable materials like castor oil, aloe vera and bamboo, the BedBoss Visco Heir ET has worked out very well for us despite my wife's chemical sensitivities.

Without the high cost of national marketing that makes other major brands much more expensive out the door, BedBoss chooses to produce a health conscious, high quality mattress for less than half the price of many of its high end competitors. We couldn't recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress, May 26, 2013
This mattress is the greatest one I have ever owned. So comfortable. After the third night I have had no stiffness or pain in my back. Anyone who wants a good nights sleep needs to get one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome-Sauce!, September 11, 2013
The hubby and I were hesitant about ordering a "generic" Tempurpedic... but after trying the real deal out in-store and nearly vomiting over the price tag, we decided to give this one a go. Low and behold, we've never slept better. Ever. I just want to say how awesome it is to be comfortable in your own bed - we went from a Sleep Number to this bad boy and have never been happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Foam Mattress like Tempur Cloud, September 27, 2013
I purchased this mattress to replace a Soma style waveless waterbed. I received it via FedEx just a couple of days after ordering it. When it arrived, I had a panicky feeling when I saw the size of the box. There was no way a queen size mattress could fit inside that carton. I brought it inside the house and unpacked it. After getting it out of the carton, I placed it on the bed still inside it's plastic packaging. It wasn't long enough or wide enough. I got that sick feeling that I had just thrown away over $ 700.00. It looked like maybe it was folded over on itself. All I could think was how thin this "mattress" was. I cut the plastic packaging and started to remove the mattress from the carton. To my amazement it started to expand like it was being inflated. In almost no time, it was a full queen size mattress. I slept on the new mattress that first night. I didn't detect any chemical odors. It is very firm and supportive. For the first time in years, I feel rested in the morning when I wake up. I am waking up in the same position as when I go to sleep. I'm not tossing and turning all night. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, September 10, 2013
If you are new to memory foam mattresses, be patient. I thought I might have made a mistake with this item because it was initially more firm than I expected. But a friend with the popular name brand encouraged me to give myself a chance to get used to it. After a week I was much happier. The mattress is comfortable and each night I sleep better and better. The odor is low and dissipates quickly. The packaging was terrific, the delivery was fast (2 days), and the quality is high. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy we tried this., April 21, 2013
My husband and I both have had back injuries so we needed a mattress that would offer plenty of support. We had looked at the Tempur Cloud but we couldn't justify paying that much for a mattress. I was a little leery of ordering a "knock off" but I am so glad we chose this one! From the first night we were sleeping better than we have in years! We had been on a spring mattress previously so it did take a few nights to feel like we could move naturally in the bed, but even then it didn't take away from the comfort. We've had it for about 2 weeks now and we've decided we'll never sleep on another kind of mattress.
There were no problems at all with shipping or quality but BedBoss took the initiative to contact us and make sure we were happy with everything. I was very impressed. Bottom line, we would strongly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 year after purchase and I couldn't be more happy!, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Tempurpedic Memory Foam Mattress Like Tempur Cloud - Full
I'm about 6'0" and 165 pounds for reference sake and this is the best mattress I've ever slept in! My girlfriend won't stop sleeping over! She says it's because she likes me but I know the truth!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great company to buy from, November 1, 2013
I purchased this and it was here in a couple days, I was able to get it upstairs by myself, a 66 yr old female. It is a good mattress and think it would be fine for maybe a child or a person that does not weigh a lot. I found it to be like it was soft when you first lay on it and then it seems that you sink down a bit and then it is more firm, firmer than I like. I contacted the company and Jeff and Jim at Mattressezzz were just super great, I have never had such a wonderful customer service experience, they bent over backwards to make me happy. After talking to them I decided on the Visco Revolution, normally I would have had to pay the $199.00 to ship it back but they split it with me. They made all the arrangement to have this mattress picked up by a shipper, they sent a large bag to put it in, (be sure to keep the bag that it comes in too, because they want it double bagged and be sure to take pictures if you intend to send it back, before being bagged, and then when you have it in the first bag and then when it is in the second bag. The shipper that picked it up claimed it was only bagged once and the bag got torn and the mattress damaged. I took pictures and a video also. Don't get me wrong, this is a fine mattress if you like a firm mattress. Then the Revolution arrived in a box and trust me, you will have to have 2 people to get that on your bed and especially if it is upstairs. It took me and my son and a lot of elbow grease to get it up stairs. The Revolution is supposed to be compared to the best tempur-pedic. It has taken me a couple weeks to get used to sleeping on it, can I say it is firm and soft? My old mattress I would wake up in such pain in my back and hips I would have to get out of bed and did not feel like I had slept at all. Now I awake and just want to lay there. I had a topper that I had on the old mattress and put it in top of this one, just so it would be softer and also protect the mattress. With the Revolution I also purchased the mattress protector, the sheets and pillows, love them all. If you have a tight budget the Heir ET is a fine comfortable mattress but if you can afford it, I would go with the Revolution, it is a wonderful mattress and I am so glad that I purchased it. Not waking up in pain in the morning. As I said the people at Mattresseez are just wonderful, called me back after I got the Revolution to see if I was happy and if there was anything they could do. I would recommend them highly and if I have need of another mattress that is who I would purchase from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Visco Heir ET, September 25, 2012
I found a superb Memory Foam mattress on Amazon by the company Mattressezzz, located in Utah. The mattress is a Visco Heir ET by BedBoss. It's truly equivalent to Tempurpedic at half the price. And when we found a little damage done in shipping, both Mattressezzz and BedBoss were prompt in working together to replace the bed cover immediately at no cost. Great people to work with: personable, willing to listen, dedicated to making the experience a good one. Highly recommend.

Tempurpedic Memory Foam Mattress Like Tempur Cloud - Full