5.0 out of 5 stars The best
Best show ever. Ended too soon. Dean Cain and Teri hatcher are the best Lois and Clark point blank period.
Published 2 months ago by Sylver A Fair

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
It's been years since I watched this show and after rewatching season 1 I was eager to watch season 2, but this episode just fell flat for me. I don't think it had the same lovable quality to it that the first season had... which was a disappointment.
Published 9 months ago by L. Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 29, 2014
Sylver A Fair (Apopka, Florida United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon NEEDS to Have Close Captions, November 14, 2013
The Grandfather is my son time jump plot is always fun.

Amazon NEEDS to Have Close Captions on there streaming rip offs, because when this same show was last shown on the HUB there are captions. Title vi means for everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still love this series.....cast was fantastic!, October 26, 2013
Seasons 1-2 were the best, the first half of season was really good. It started to go down hill for me after that but I still love the entire series. Wish Lane Smith was still with us, such a great actor. Had a commanding presence on screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 14, 2013
i love this series. Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher are such a fun team as they write articles and save the world as Superman and Lois Lane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lois and Clark rating, July 30, 2013
I love Lois and Clark it is very thrilling. It has great drama and romance. It is also very suspenseful. Anyone who likes action would like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 26, 2012
I watch this show like all the time I can't pull away from it I stay up all night to watch it

3.0 out of 5 stars Superman, November 9, 2013
This was a good show, and it was a more modern depiction of Superman and Lois Lane. This is great for anyone who has nostalgic feelings of the 90's Superman shows.

3.0 out of 5 stars L&C:Superman-WallOfSound, September 19, 2012
good episode Micheal Des Barres takes you from hating him as a villain to loving him as a rock star with an awesome song which is the reason I bought it and sould be available for download.

Tempus Fugitive
Tempus Fugitive by Warner Bros.
Rate and Discover Movies