|Brand Name||Ten One Design|
|Item model number||T1-MULT-108|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 1 x 4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||2.5 x 1 x 4 inches|
Ten One Design Mountie Side-Mount Clip for Mobile Devices (T1-MULT-108) - Green
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Strong, rubberized grip ensures your devices are held securely.
- Swappable inserts offer near-universal compatibility. (Recommended for devices 3mm-9mm thickness.)
- No tedious tightening - Mountie's innovative clamp affords easy on and off.
- Compact and lightweight design means Mountie goes where you go.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here are two minor things to note. 1) It is a little top heavy and could topple if you tilt the screen too far back. 2) Don't bother using this on your lap, as the Mountie slips from the MacBook. Neither of these impact me, but are good to know.
- Small and light weight. Great to keep with me for when it's needed. Perfect size for clipping my phone to my laptop when working out of my lap while traveling. Fits an iPhone 6S in a very thin case, tons of room for a Macbook Pro lid.
- The first time adjustment takes longer, but faster and easier to use over and over. It may have shipped already set up for me, but I took the pads off before I realized that. I didn't have any issue with first time setup, and they supplied plenty of different pads. There is still room to make setup easier, but it's a one time thing I can live with.
- The cam locks are fast and secure, will probably be longer lasting than the spring/screw combination the Sidecar uses, which wear out after 12 months or so.
- The relatively small grip area doesn't block any screen space on the phone or laptop, but is still plenty to hold a phone securely.
- More limited in what it holds. Barely fits an iPhone 6S with the apple leather case, many phones/cases would be too thick. This is actually a pro for me right now, because it's just thick enough for my needs, but might be a problem down the road.
- Doesn't feel as sturdy for heavy loads. Great with a phone, but I wouldn't feel good attaching an iPad air in landscape mode on a bumpy ride. If they offered nanosuction grips I might change my opinion.
hopefully i can use it for long time =)
I received this product from the seller in order to provide a fair and unbiased review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the rubbers that can hold any type of devices are cool But, they need pairs...Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Had a lot of people ask me about this product and wondering how they could get one. Works well with my iPad and happy I got onePublished 1 month ago by Bradley
Holds that air ipad perfectly next to the apple laptop! either vertical or landscape. Easy to use, and hence gives you two screens if you need it for travelling.Published 1 month ago by Sincerely Yours
use mine all the time. secure, has different inserts for differing screen thicknesses.Published 1 month ago by R. Gilmore
Absolute waist of money! There is a design flaw in that the front is far too small to hold anything not in a cover. Out of its cover the tablet just slides out of the clip.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Changed my rating from 5 to 3 starts. Broke om iPad 2. Apparently it can only hold light devices. I feel sorry I can no longer return it.
What a great product. Just purchased my second one. iPhone on the left side of MacBook Pro and iPad on the right side. Read morePublished 2 months ago by STEPHEN KAUPP
Works as intended and is a great help. Make sure you figure out which of the various thickness pads to use for your device(s)Published 2 months ago by P. Frintrup
This works excellent on my mac pro 13". It has a variety of attachments so I was able to use it on my tablet and attach my phone to it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer